As Thanksgiving approaches, it’s time to start planning your menu for the big day. One letter that doesn’t get a lot of attention in the holiday food lexicon is “E”. But fear not, there are plenty of delicious Thanksgiving dishes that start with the letter “E” that will impress your guests. From the classic green bean casserole to the unique and flavorful escarole salad, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to discover some mouth-watering “E” dishes that will make your Thanksgiving feast unforgettable.
List of thanksgiving food that starts with E
20 Thanksgiving Foods That Start With E
- Eggnog: A traditional holiday beverage made with milk, cream, sugar, and eggs.
- Eggs Benedict: A breakfast dish that includes poached eggs, Canadian bacon, and English muffins topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Eggplant Parmesan: A classic Italian dish made with breaded and fried eggplant slices, tomato sauce, and cheese.
- Escargot: A French delicacy that consists of cooked land snails served with garlic butter.
- Endive Salad: A salad made with endive lettuce, walnuts, blue cheese, and a vinaigrette dressing.
- English Trifle: A dessert made with layers of fruit, cake, custard, and whipped cream.
- Enchiladas: A Mexican dish made with tortillas filled with meat, cheese, and other ingredients, then rolled up and baked.
- Empanadas: A Latin American pastry filled with meat, cheese, or vegetables and baked or fried.
- Eclairs: A French pastry made with choux dough filled with cream and topped with chocolate icing.
- Elderberry Pie: A pie made with elderberries, a fruit with a tart flavor, and often accompanied by other berries to sweeten the taste.
- Elote: A Mexican street food made with grilled corn on the cob topped with mayonnaise, cheese, and spices.
- Endive and Radicchio Soup: A soup made with endive and radicchio, two types of lettuce, as well as onions, garlic, and chicken broth.
- Edamame: A Japanese appetizer made with boiled soybeans, often served with salt or other seasonings.
- Egg Fried Rice: A Chinese dish made with rice, eggs, and vegetables, often served as a side dish.
- Egg Rolls: A Chinese appetizer made with a crispy wrapper filled with vegetables, meat, or both.
- Everything Bagel: A type of bagel that is topped with a mixture of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, and salt.
- Elk Roast: A meat dish made with elk, a lean and flavorful game meat.
- Eggs Florentine: A breakfast dish that includes poached eggs, spinach, and English muffins topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Enoki Mushrooms: A type of mushroom commonly used in Asian cuisine, with long, thin stems and small caps.
- Easy Homemade Bread: A simple bread recipe that can be made with flour, yeast, water, and salt, and baked in the oven.
After exploring the delicious world of Thanksgiving foods that start with the letter E, we can confidently say that there are many tasty options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a savory side dish or a sweet dessert, these dishes are sure to impress your guests and leave them feeling satisfied.
From the classic green bean casserole to the indulgent pecan pie, there’s something for everyone on the Thanksgiving table. And let’s not forget about the lesser-known but equally delicious options like eggplant Parmesan and escarole salad.
When it comes to SEO, incorporating keywords like “Thanksgiving,” “food,” and “letter E” throughout the post can help improve visibility and attract more readers. Additionally, providing helpful information and engaging content can keep readers on the page longer and increase the likelihood of social shares and backlinks.
So this Thanksgiving, consider adding an E-themed dish to your menu and impressing your guests with your culinary creativity. Whether you opt for a classic favorite or a lesser-known gem, your taste buds (and your guests) will thank you.