Are you craving some delectable junk food that starts with the letter E? Look no further! In this blog post, we have compiled a list of mouth-watering E-named junk foods that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. From the classic cheesy goodness of Easy Mac to the irresistible sweetness of Entenmann’s Donuts, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let’s dive into the world of E-named junk food. But first, let’s address the elephant in the room – why do we love junk food so much? According to a study, our brains are wired to enjoy high-calorie, high-fat foods due to the release of dopamine, a feel-good chemical. So, it’s no wonder we can’t resist the temptation of these delicious E-named treats. Without further ado, let’s get started!
List of junk food that starts with E
Junk Food Starting with E:
- Eclairs: A French pastry filled with cream and topped with chocolate icing.
- Energy Drinks: Sweetened beverages meant to provide a quick boost of energy, often containing high levels of caffeine and sugar.
- English Muffins: A small, round bread made with yeast and served toasted with butter or jam.
- Everything Bagels: A type of bagel seasoned with a mixture of poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic, onion, and salt.
- Extra Cheesy Pizza: Pizza topped with an excessive amount of melted cheese.
- Egg Rolls: A Chinese-American dish consisting of a crispy fried pastry filled with vegetables, meat, and sometimes noodles.
- Enchiladas: A Mexican dish made with tortillas filled with meat, cheese, and other ingredients, topped with chili sauce and baked.
- Easy Mac: A brand of instant macaroni and cheese that can be prepared quickly in the microwave.
- Elote: A street food popular in Mexico consisting of grilled corn on the cob coated with mayonnaise, chili powder, and cheese.
- Egg and Cheese Sandwich: A breakfast sandwich made with eggs and cheese on a bread roll or bagel.
- Exotic Chips: A variety of chips made with unique and unusual flavors, such as spicy mango, wasabi, or truffle.
- Endless Shrimp: A promotion offered by the restaurant chain Red Lobster, allowing customers to eat unlimited amounts of shrimp for a set price.
- Everlasting Gobstoppers: A type of candy made famous in the book and movie “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” which supposedly never get smaller no matter how much you suck on them.
- Extreme Sour Candy: A type of candy that is extremely sour, often causing puckering and discomfort for the consumer.
- Egg Custard Tart: A dessert consisting of a pastry crust filled with a creamy custard made with eggs, milk, and sugar.
- Edible Cookie Dough: A type of cookie dough that is safe to eat raw, often sold in pre-made containers.
- Emoji Shaped Gummies: A type of gummy candy in various shapes of emojis, often brightly colored and flavored.
- Eclair Ice Cream: A type of ice cream flavored like eclairs, often with a swirl of chocolate or caramel sauce.
- Exotic Jerky: A type of jerky made from non-traditional meats such as alligator, kangaroo, or ostrich.
- Extra Large Fries: A larger serving of french fries, often sold at fast food chains as an upsell option.
After exploring the world of junk food that starts with the letter E, we can conclude that there are some tasty but not-so-healthy treats out there. From the classic soft drink, Mountain Dew, to the beloved breakfast pastry, the Eclair, there’s no shortage of options for those looking to indulge.
However, it’s important to remember that these foods should be consumed in moderation. While they may be satisfying in the moment, overindulging in junk food can lead to negative health consequences in the long run. It’s crucial to balance your diet with nutritious foods and incorporate exercise into your routine.
That being said, there’s no harm in treating yourself to a small indulgence every once in a while. Whether it’s a bag of Extra cheesy chips or a slice of pepperoni pizza from East of Chicago, it’s okay to enjoy these guilty pleasures in moderation.
As we wrap up our exploration of junk food that starts with the letter E, it’s clear that there are plenty of options out there for those looking to satisfy their cravings. But remember, balance is key! Incorporate these treats into a healthy, balanced diet and enjoy them in moderation. Happy snacking!