Merbau is a beautiful, durable hardwood that is perfect for outdoor decking. Over time, however, it can start to look worn and faded. If you want to get your merbau decking looking new again, there are a few simple things you can do. First, give it a good scrub with soapy water and a stiff brush. You may also need to sand down the surface to get rid of any rough spots. Once you’ve done that, you can apply a new coat of decking oil to help protect the wood and keep it looking its best. With a little bit of care and attention, you can keep your merbau decking looking like new for many years to come.
Rejuvenate old Merbau timber decking – wash, sanding & oil it
Merbau is a beautiful, durable decking material
But it can lose its luster over time
Here’s how to get your merbau decking looking new again
First, clean your deck
Second, sand your deck
Third, stain or oil your deck
Enjoy your like
Merbau decking is a beautiful, durable material that can last a long time, but over time it can lose its luster. Here are three ways to get your merbau decking looking new again.
First, clean your deck. This will remove any dirt, dust, or grease, which will help your deck look new again.
Second, sand your deck. This will smooth out any bumps or grooves and make it look more polished.
Third, stain or oil your deck. This will give it a natural finish and make it look more beautiful.
new merbau deck!
If your merbau deck is looking a little worse for wear, there is no need to despair! Here are a few tips on how to get your deck looking as new as possible.
1. Be aware of the signs of wear. If your decking is starting to lift or develop a sunken appearance, it is time to take action. This is a sign that the decking is becoming brittle and needs to be replaced.
2. If your decking is in good condition but looking a little tired, a good cleaning and sealant can help to restore its shine. Incorporate a sealant into every cleaning and maintain it regularly to keep the decking looking new.
3. If your decking is in very poor condition, it is best to replace it. Merbau is a hard and durable wood, but it can only take so much wear and tear. If your decking is severely damaged, it is best to replace it with something that will last.
4. Be sure to get a good estimate before beginning any work. Not all decking replacements are the same and price can vary significantly. If you are not sure what to expect, seek professional help.
5. Be patient. It can take a few hours of work to replace a deck, but the end result will be worth it. Be sure to have plenty of water, tools, and patience on hand, as the process can be a bit tedious.
6. Take care when moving and handling your decking. It is important to be very careful not to damage the new decking. Use a sturdy platform to move the decking and use a pair of
if your merbau decking is looking old and worn then there are a few things you can do to get it looking new again. First, power wash it to get rid of any dirt and grime. Next, sand it down and apply a new coat of oil. Finally, give it a good clean with soapy water and a stiff brush. By following these steps, you can get your merbau decking looking new again in no time.