Candy Crush is one of the most addictive games out there, but sometimes you just can’t seem to get past a certain level. The frustration can be even worse when you run into cherries, which can be incredibly difficult to clear. If you’re tired of staring at those stubborn cherries and need some help to finally pass that level, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you some tips and tricks on how to get rid of cherries in Candy Crush. Keep reading to learn more.
Understanding Cherries in Candy Crush
Cherries are one of the most challenging obstacles in Candy Crush, and understanding them is crucial to successfully completing levels. Cherries are the round, red fruits that appear on the board and must be collected by moving them to the bottom of the screen. These fruits are often hidden behind other candies or located in hard-to-reach places, making them difficult to collect.
Cherries can be collected by either pushing them down through the board or by matching them with other candies. When cherries are matched with other candies, they will move in the direction of the match. It is important to note that cherries can only be moved horizontally, which makes it crucial to plan moves carefully to avoid blocking their path.
To make collecting cherries easier, it is helpful to clear the board of obstacles and create space for the cherries to move. Special candies, such as striped candies and wrapped candies, can be used to clear obstacles and create space. Additionally, matching candies at the bottom of the board will often create chain reactions that can help move cherries to the bottom.
Overall, understanding how cherries work in Candy Crush is essential to successfully completing levels. By knowing how to move them and how to create space on the board, players can improve their chances of collecting cherries and advancing through the game.
Strategies for Removing Cherries in Candy Crush
Removing cherries in Candy Crush can be quite challenging, but there are a few strategies that can make it easier. One way is to create special candies such as striped candies or wrapped candies, which can help clear multiple cherries at once. Another strategy is to focus on clearing the obstacles that are blocking the cherries, such as meringues or chocolate. This will allow the cherries to move down the board more easily.
Additionally, it’s important to pay attention to the pattern of the cherries on the board. If they are all in a straight line, it may be easier to create a vertical striped candy to clear them all at once. If they are spread out across the board, it may be better to focus on creating wrapped candies to clear multiple cherries in one move.
Finally, don’t be afraid to use boosters to help remove cherries. The lollipop hammer can be particularly useful for clearing a single cherry that is stuck in a difficult spot. The coconut wheel can also be helpful for clearing multiple cherries in a row. By using these strategies and boosters, you can successfully remove all the cherries in Candy Crush and move on to the next level.
Power-ups to Help Remove Cherries in Candy Crush
Getting rid of cherries in Candy Crush can be a daunting task. However, there are power-ups that can help you remove them with ease. One such power-up is the striped candy. When you combine two striped candies, they create a line blast that can clear an entire row or column of cherries. This can be an extremely helpful power-up to have, especially when you are running low on moves.
Another power-up that can help you remove cherries in Candy Crush is the wrapped candy. When you combine two wrapped candies, they create a blast that can clear a 3×3 area of cherries. This power-up can be particularly useful when you have a group of cherries clustered together.
If you want to clear a large number of cherries in one go, you can use the color bomb power-up. When you combine a color bomb with a candy of the same color as the cherries, all the cherries of that color will be removed from the board. This can be a game-changer, especially if you are short on moves and need to clear a large number of cherries quickly.
Lastly, the coconut wheel power-up can be used to remove cherries in Candy Crush. When you activate the coconut wheel, it will move across the board and clear any cherries in its path. This can be helpful when you have cherries in hard-to-reach places.
Tips for Planning Ahead to Remove Cherries
If you’re stuck on a level of Candy Crush because you can’t get rid of the cherries, don’t worry. With a little bit of planning, you can easily remove them and move on to the next level. Here are some tips to help you plan ahead:
- Look for opportunities to create special candies: Special candies like striped candies, wrapped candies, and color bombs can help you remove cherries more easily. Look for opportunities to create them and use them strategically.
- Focus on the bottom of the board: Cherries usually appear at the bottom of the board, so focus your attention there. Try to clear out as many candies as you can from the bottom so that you have more room to move the cherries around.
- Don’t waste moves: Every move counts in Candy Crush, so don’t waste them. Think carefully about each move you make and try to make moves that will help you remove cherries.
- Use boosters if you have them: Boosters like the striped candy and the fish can help you remove cherries more easily. If you have boosters, use them strategically to help you clear the level.
By following these tips and planning ahead, you’ll be able to remove cherries in Candy Crush more easily and move on to the next level. Good luck!
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Trying to Remove Cherries
When playing Candy Crush, removing cherries can be a challenging task. Here are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to get rid of cherries:
- Not planning ahead: One of the biggest mistakes players make is not planning ahead. It’s important to think about your moves before making them, and to consider how each move will affect the cherries on the board.
- Not using special candies: Special candies, such as striped candies and wrapped candies, can be incredibly useful when trying to remove cherries. Not using them can make the task much more difficult.
- Focusing too much on other objectives: While it’s important to clear other candies from the board, focusing too much on other objectives can cause you to miss opportunities to remove cherries.
- Not paying attention to the board: It’s important to pay attention to the board and to look for opportunities to create matches that will help you remove cherries.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you’ll be able to more effectively remove cherries and move on to the next level of Candy Crush.
Celebrate success: reaching the next level after removing cherries
Removing cherries in Candy Crush is not an easy task, but once you do it, you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. Celebrate your success by reaching the next level. This will not only boost your confidence but also motivate you to keep playing.
- Step 1: Focus on removing the cherries first. Use special candies like striped and wrapped candies to clear them faster.
- Step 2: Once the cherries are removed, focus on getting the required number of points or completing other objectives to pass the level.
- Step 3: Celebrate your success by sharing it with your friends on social media or rewarding yourself with a treat.
Tips to remember:
- Tip 1: Don’t get discouraged if you fail to remove cherries in the first few attempts. Keep trying and strategize better.
- Tip 2: Use boosters like lollipop hammers or extra moves to help you remove cherries or complete objectives.
- Tip 3: Keep an eye on the number of moves you have left. Running out of moves can be frustrating and waste your efforts.
In conclusion, getting rid of cherries in Candy Crush can be a challenging task, but with the right strategies, power-ups, and planning, it is possible to remove them and move on to the next level. Remember to avoid common mistakes such as focusing too much on removing cherries and neglecting other objectives. Celebrate every success and keep going! With practice and perseverance, you’ll become a cherry-removing pro in no time. So, let’s start playing and crushing those cherries!