If you’re done with Yubo and want to cancel your subscription, there are only a few steps you need to follow. First, open the app and go to your account settings. Then, select the subscription tab and press the cancel button. You’ll be asked to confirm your decision – press confirm and you’re done! Your subscription will be canceled immediately.
How to cancel Yubo Power Pack subscription?
How to cancel your Yubo subscription
If you’ve decided that you don’t need Yubo anymore and want to cancel your subscription, there are a few ways to go about it.
You can cancel your subscription through the app:
- Open the Yubo app and tap the three lines in the top right corner.
- On the menu that appears, tap My Account.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- On the subscriptions list, tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, repeat steps 4-6 for each subscription.
- Tap Done to return to the My Account screen.
You can also cancel your subscription through the website:
- Log in to your account.
- On the main homepage, click My Account.
- On the My Account page, under Subscriptions, click on the subscription you want to cancel.
- Under Cancellation Policies, click on the link that says Cancel My Subscription.
- On the Cancellation page, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation.
- Click on the link that says Confirm My Cancellation.
- On the Subscription Cancellation page, you will be thanked for your cancellation and given instructions on how to unsubscribe from future emails.
Hopefully this article has helped you cancel your subscription!
How to unsubscribe from Yubo
If you no longer want to receive notifications from Yubo, there are a few straightforward steps you can take.
First, open the Yubo app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
Then, tap on the “Notifications” button at the bottom of the screen.
Finally, find the “Subscription” tab and tap on the “Cancel” button.
How to delete your Yubo account
If you want to cancel your subscription to Yubo, there are a few steps you need to take.
First, open your account settings.
Next, click on the “Subscription and billing” tab.
You will see the option to cancel your subscription.
Click on this option to cancel your subscription.
Thank you for your interest in canceling your subscription to Yubo.
How to stop Yubo payments
If you have not used Yubo in the past month, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
1. Open the Yubo app on your device.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
- On the main screen, scroll down to “My Subscriptions” and tap on it.
- On the My Subscriptions screen, tap on the blue button next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the confirmation screen, tap on the blue “Cancel” button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully canceled your subscription!
How to get a refund from Yubo
If you decide you don’t want to continue using Yubo, there are a few ways to get a refund.
First, you can cancel your subscription through the app.
To do this, open the Yubo app and tap on the account icon in the top left corner.
Next, tap on the subscriptions tab and then on the subscription you want to cancel.
Next, tap on the “Cancel subscription” button.
Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’ll receive a confirmation message in the app.
If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please feel free to contact customer support.
Thank you for using Yubo!
cancelling your Yubo subscription is easy and only takes a few steps. By following the instructions in this article, you will be able to cancel your subscription without any hassle.