If you’re interested in cancelling your Yubo subscription, there are a few things you should know. First, you’ll need to go to your account settings and select the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option. Second, you’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation, after which your subscription will be processed for cancellation. Lastly, your account will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle, at which point it will be deactivated.
How to cancel Yubo Power Pack subscription?
How to cancel your Yubo subscription
If you want to cancel your subscription to Yubo, you can do so by following these easy steps:
1. Log in to your Yubo account.
- Click on the cog icon in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Select “Subscription & Billing” from the menu.
- Click on the “Cancel My Subscription” button.
- Fill out the necessary information and click on “Submit”.
- You will be notified by email of the cancellation process.
- Once the cancellation is complete, you will no longer be charged for your subscription.
If you have any questions or problems canceling your subscription, please contact customer service at 1-855-465-4671.
How to cancel your Yubo subscription on a computer
If you have decided that you no longer want to be a subscriber to Yubo, cancelling your subscription is easy. Follow these simple steps:
1. Open your web browser and enter the URL for the Yubo website.
2. On the homepage, click the “My Subscriptions” link.
3. On the My Subscriptions page, click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
4. On the confirmation page, click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
5. Your subscription will be cancelled and your account will be closed.
How to cancel your Yubo subscription on an iPhone
If you’re unhappy with your Yubo subscription, cancelling it is easy on an iPhone.
How to cancel your Yubo subscription on an Android
If you want to cancel your subscription to the Yubo app on your Android device, there are a few simple steps you can take. First, open the app and sign in. Once you’re logged in, locate the “My Subscriptions” tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. You’ll then be prompted to enter your subscription email address and password. Finally, click on the “Yes, Cancel” button to confirm your cancellation.
How to cancel your Yubo subscription on a web browser
If you wish to cancel your Yubo subscription, you can do so on a web browser by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Yubo account.
- Click on the “My Account” button on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link in the “My Account” section.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email to confirm the cancellation.
- The cancellation will take effect after the confirmation email has been read.
- If you have any questions, please contact customer service at [phone number].
How to cancel your Yubo subscription through customer support
If you need to cancel your subscription to YuboTV, you can do so through customer support. From there, you will be asked to provide your account number, email address, and the reason for your cancellation. Once that information has been received, customer support will process your cancellation.
cancelling your Yubo subscription is easy and only takes a few minutes. You can do it yourself without having to contact customer service. Just follow the instructions in this article and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time.