If you’re interested in cancelling your Vidgo subscription, there are a few things you should know. First, you can’t cancel your subscription online – you’ll need to call customer service at 1-877-777-8466. Second, you’ll be charged a $15 cancellation fee. Third, you’ll need to cancel at least 7 days before your billing cycle renews in order to avoid being charged for the next month. Fourth, if you have any outstanding balance, you’ll need to pay that off before you can cancel. Finally, if you have any equipment from Vidgo, you’ll need to return that before your cancellation can be processed.
Cancel App Subscription on iPhone and Android
How to cancel your Vidgo subscription
If you’re unhappy with your Vidgo subscription, there are a few ways to cancel it.
First, you can go to Vidgo’s website and click on the “My Account” tab. On this page, you’ll find a “Cancel My Subscription” link. Click on this link and follow the instructions.
Another way to cancel your subscription is to call Vidgo’s customer service number. You can find this number on the back of your Vidgo subscription receipt, or on Vidgo’s website. Once you’ve called Vidgo, you’ll need to provide your receipt number and the reason you’re canceling your subscription.
If you’ve decided you no longer want Vidgo service, you can cancel your subscription through your cable or satellite provider. To do this, call your provider and ask them to cancel your Vidgo subscription. Be sure to ask for the Vidgo cancellation number.
How to unsubscribe from Vidgo
If you no longer need or want your Vidgo subscription, cancelling it is easy. Here’s how:
1. From your Vidgo account home screen, click on the three lines in the top left corner. This will take you to the Account Overview page.
2. On the Account Overview page, under “My Subscriptions,” you’ll see a list of your current subscriptions.
3. To cancel a subscription, just click on the red “X” next to the subscription you want to cancel.
4. A confirmation message will appear confirming that your subscription has been cancelled.
5. Once your subscription has been cancelled, any past recordings will be deleted from your Vidgo account. You will also not be able to watch any recordings that have already been deleted.
6. If you have any questions about cancelling your Vidgo subscription, please contact customer service.
7. Thank you for being a Vidgo customer!
How to cancel Vidgo on your iPhone
If you need to cancel your Vidgo subscription on your iPhone, there are several ways to go about it.
The first way is to go to the Vidgo app on your iPhone and select “Settings”.
You will then be presented with a “Subscription” tab. Under this tab, you will see a button that says “Cancel Subscription”.
To cancel your subscription, simply tap on this button.
If you have any questions about canceling your Vidgo subscription on your iPhone, feel free to contact Vidgo customer service.
Thank you for using Vidgo!
How to cancel Vidgo on your Android
If you have any questions about canceling your Vidgo subscription, please feel free to reach out to us at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]). To cancel your subscription, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Vidgo app on your Android device.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Under “Your account,” tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be asked to confirm your decision. Tap on “Cancel.”
- You will now be taken to the confirmation page. Tap on “Confirm.”
- You will now be taken to the main Vidgo screen. Congratulations, your subscription has been cancelled!
How to cancel Vidgo on your Roku
If you’re unhappy with your Vidgo streaming experience, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
The first step is to login to your account and click on “My Account” in the upper left corner of the homepage. From here, you can find the “Cancel My Subscription” link.
If you’ve already canceled your subscription, you’ll need to provide your Vidgo login information in order to cancel your account.
If you have any questions about canceling your Vidgo subscription, please don’t hesitate to contact customer service.
How to cancel Vidgo on your web browser
If you’re unhappy with your Vidgo subscription, there are a few things you can do to cancel it.
To cancel your Vidgo subscription on your web browser:
1. Open your web browser and go to the Vidgo website.
2. On the homepage, click on the gear icon in the top-left corner.
3. On the gear menu, click on Account.
4. On the Account page, click on the Subscription tab.
5. On the Subscription page, click on the Cancel link next to your subscription.
6. On the confirmation page, click on the Cancel My Subscription button.
7. You will be redirected to the Vidgo website confirmation page. Click on the Confirm button.
8. You will be taken to the billing page. Click on the View Bill button. You will be able to see the date of your cancellation, the amount of your subscription fee, and any credits that you may have received.
it’s really easy to cancel your Vidgo subscription. All you have to do is follow the steps in this article and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time. So go ahead and cancel your subscription today. You won’t regret it!