How to cancel your Vidgo subscription
If you’re not happy with your Vidgo service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
First, log in to your account on the Vidgo website. Then, click on the “My Account” tab and scroll down to the “Billing Information” section. Here, you’ll see a button that says “Cancel Subscription.” Click on that, and then confirm your cancellation.
That’s all there is to it! Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll still be able to use Vidgo until the end of your current billing cycle. After that, your account will be deactivated.
Cancel App Subscription on iPhone and Android
Log in to your account
If you’re unhappy with your Vidgo subscription, you have several options:
-Cancel your subscription via your account settings.
-Contact Vidgo customer service.
-Mail or fax your cancellation request to Vidgo.
-Call Vidgo customer service.
-Mail or fax a cancellation request to Vidgo requesting a refund.
To cancel your subscription:
- Log in to your account.
- Under “My Account,” click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Under “My Subscriptions,” click on the subscription you want to cancel.
- Under “Cancel My Subscription,” click on the “Cancel” button.
- To confirm your cancellation, click on the “Confirm” button.
- If you have any questions, please contact Vidgo customer service.
- To receive a refund, mail or fax your cancellation request to Vidgo.
- Call Vidgo customer service.
Click on account settings
If you’re unhappy with Vidgo, canceling your subscription is easy. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Vidgo account.
2. Click on “account settings.”
3. Under “Cancel My Subscription,” click on “Cancel My Subscription.”
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you have any questions about canceling your Vidgo subscription, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 989-8493.
Click on the subscription tab
If you’re having issues with Vidgo, or just want to cancel your subscription, here’s how:
- Log in to your Vidgo account.
- Click on the “My Account” link on the top left of the page.
- Under “My Subscriptions,” click on the “Cancel My Subscription” link.
- Follow the instructions on the cancellation confirmation page.
- You’ll be refunded for any unused months within the current subscription cycle.
- If you have any questions about canceling your subscription, please contact Vidgo customer service.
Click on cancel subscription
If you want to cancel your Vidgo subscription, there are a few steps you need to take. First, you’ll need to login to your account and click on the “My Account” tab. From here, you’ll need to click on the “Subscriptions” button.
Follow the prompts
If you’re unhappy with your Vidgo subscription or want to cancel it, you can do so easily and quickly. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Vidgo account.
- Click on the “My account” link on the home screen.
- Under “My subscriptions,” click on the “Cancel my subscription” link.
- Follow the instructions on the Cancellation form.
- Once you’ve canceled your subscription, you won’t be charged anymore.
If you have any questions about canceling your Vidgo subscription, please feel free to contact customer service.
if you’re interested in cancelling your Vidgo subscription, simply follow the steps that are outlined in this article. With a few clicks, you’ll be unsubscribed in no time. So why wait? Cancel your subscription today!