Smule is a karaoke app that allows users to sing and record themselves singing along to popular songs. The app also allows users to share their recordings with other users and to join or create singing groups. While the app is free to download and use, it offers a premium subscription that gives users access to additional features, such as the ability to record in HD and to download songs for offline singing. If you’re not interested in the premium features and want to cancel your subscription, follow the steps below.
How to cancel Smule subscription?
How to cancel your Smule subscription
If you’re unhappy with your Smule subscription, canceling is easy. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account.
- Click on your account photo in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Click on “Your Subscriptions.”
- Under “Active Subscriptions,” click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Fill out the cancellation form with your details and click “Cancel Subscription.”
If you have any questions about canceling your subscription, please don’t hesitate to contact customer support. We want you to be happy with your experience with Smule, and we’ll do everything we can to help you out.
What is Smule?
Smule is a free app that lets users make and share digital music with friends. It’s easy to use, and you can cancel your subscription at any time. here’s how:
1. Open the Smule app.
2. Tap the menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Tap OK in the confirmation dialog.
7. Enjoy your music without a subscription!
How to unsubscribe from Smule
If you no longer want to receive emails from Smule, you can unsubscribe by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Smule account.
- Click on the “Subscription” link in the main menu.
- On the “Subscription Settings” page, click on the “Unsubscribe” link next to the email address associated with your Smule account.
- Please note that you will have to confirm your unsubscription by clicking on the link in the email that you receive.
- Once you have unsubscribed, you will no longer receive notifications about new content or changes to your account.
How to cancel your Smule account
If you need to cancel your subscription to Smule, there are a few different ways to do so.
The first way is to login to your account and click the “Cancel Subscription” button on the account settings page.
If you have a paid monthly subscription, you will be given a 14 day refund period. If you have a paid yearly subscription, you will be given a full refund.
If you have a free trial subscription, you will not be given a refund. However, you can still cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button on the account settings page.
If you have a question about canceling your subscription, please contact Smule customer service.
How to delete your Smule account
If you’re unhappy with your Smule account, cancelling your subscription can be a quick and easy way to get rid of it. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your account.
2. On the main page, click on the “My Account” link in the top navigation bar.
3. On the My Account page, click on the “Cancel subscription” link in the top right corner.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription.
If you have any questions about cancelling your Smule subscription, please contact us.
it is easy to cancel your Smule subscription by following the steps in this article. You can do it all by yourself in just a few minutes. Just be sure to have your account information ready. And that’s it! You’re unsubscribed.