If you’re not happy with your Rocket Resume subscription, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
First, log in to your account. Second, click on the “Billing” tab. Third, find the “Cancel Subscription” button and click it. Fourth, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Fifth, you will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been canceled.
this app "WILL STEAL" you're "MONEY"!!! | SCAM #scam
Go to your account settings
If you no longer want to receive notifications for new Rocket resumes, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
First, go to your account settings and select the “Notifications” tab. You can unsubscribe from all of the notifications or choose specific resume types that you no longer want to receive notifications for.
If you want to stop receiving notifications for all submissions, you can unsubscribe from all submissions at once. To unsubscribe from submissions for a specific job, go to the “Submissions” tab and select the job you want to unsubscribe from.
You can also unsubscribe from notifications for a specific resume if it’s been rejected. Go to the “Submissions” tab and select the resume you want to unsubscribe from and then click “Unsubscribe.”
If you have any questions or problems canceling your subscription, please contact customer service.
Find the subscription tab
Looking to cancel your Rocket resume subscription? Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” link located below the “Subscription Status” column.
3. On the “My Account” page, click on the “Cancel My Subscription” link.
4. Follow the instructions on the cancellation form.
Click on the cancel button
If you’re one of the millions of people who have signed up for a free trial of Rocket Resume, you may have noticed that the service is now charging you for continued use. Here’s how to cancel your subscription in the easiest way possible:
1. Log into your account on Rocket Resume.
- Click on the “My Account” link in the top left corner of the page.
- Under “Subscriptions,” click on the “Cancel Subscription” link.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision to cancel your subscription. Click on the “Cancel” button to finish.
Thank you for using Rocket Resume!
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
If you have canceled your Rocket Resume subscription, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Head to your account page and click on the Cancel subscription button.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your cancellation. Once you’ve done that, your subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer be able to access the service.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
You will receive a confirmation email when your subscription has been cancelled.
If you have cancelled your Rocket Resume subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
cancelling your Rocket Resume subscription is easy and only takes a few minutes. You will no longer be charged and will have full access to your account until the end of the current billing cycle. We hope this article was helpful and you are now on your way to cancelling your subscription. Thank you for your time.