Regal is a movie streaming service that offers a 7-day free trial and then charges $9.99/month. If you decide you don’t want to continue your subscription, you can cancel at any time. Here’s how to cancel your Regal subscription:
1. Log in to your account on the Regal website.
2. Click on the “My account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel subscription” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel subscription” button.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
You can also cancel your subscription by contacting Regal customer service at 1-888-9-REGAL-9.
Regal unlimited how to cancel
How to cancel your Regal subscription
If you have decided that you no longer wish to subscribe to Regal Cinemas, there are a few simple steps you can take to cancel your membership.
First, you will need to contact Regal customer service. They will be able to help you cancel your subscription and process any refund you may be due.
Next, you will need to gather your documentation. This includes your account number, the email address you used to sign up for your account, and your physical mailing address.
Finally, you will need to mail all of the required documentation to Regal Cinemas. They will then be able to cancel your subscription and process any refund you may be due.
What you need to know before you cancel
Are you thinking about canceling your Regal subscription? Before you do, there are a few things you need to know. Here are eight key points to consider:
1. You have until the last day of the month to cancel without any penalty.
2. If you cancel within the first seven days of the month, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $14.99.
3. If you cancel after the seventh day of the month, you will be charged a full month’s worth of fees – which is $54.99.
4. If you cancel any time after your subscription has started, you will be charged a full month’s worth of fees – which is $74.99.
5. You can cancel your Regal subscription online or by calling customer service.
6. If you cancel your subscription and you have any movies or shows remaining in your current month, those movies or shows will be automatically converted to a rental.
7. You can watch movies or shows that have been converted to rentals within a certain timeframe – which is typically seven days after they’re released as a rental.
8. If you have any questions about canceling your Regal subscription, please call customer service at 1-855-972-2992. They will be more than happy to help you out.
How to cancel online
If you suddenly change your mind and decide you don’t want to watch your favorite movie after all, canceling your Regal subscription is very easy. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Regal account
- Click on your account name in the top left corner
- Under “My Account,” select “Cancel My Subscription”
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription” to confirm your decision
- You will be given the option to receive a refund, which you can use to buy tickets to another movie or theater show.
- If you decide you no longer want to cancel your subscription, simply click on “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page
- Congratulations! You have successfully canceled your Regal subscription.
How to cancel by phone
How to cancel your Regal subscription by phone:
If you have questions about canceling your Regal subscription or need to make a change to your account, you can call 1-800-REGAL-1 (1-800-746-4242). You can also cancel your subscription online at regal.com.
How to cancel in person
If you have a Regal movie subscription and want to cancel, there are a few ways to go about it.
The easiest way to cancel is to call customer service. They will be able to process your cancellation over the phone and issue you a refund.
If you do not want to call customer service, you can also go to the box office and cancel your subscription. There may be a fee for this, but it is usually much cheaper than continuing to pay for a service you no longer want.
Either way, make sure you cancel your subscription as soon as possible to avoid any late fees.
What to do if you can’t cancel your subscription
If you find that you can t cancel your subscription to Regal Cinemas even though you want to, there are a few things that you can do.
First, you should try calling the customer service number on the back of your receipt.
If that doesn t work, you can try emailing customer service.
Finally, if all else fails, you can go to a participating Regal location and ask to be canceled.
FAQs about cancelling your Regal subscription
If you need to cancel your Regal subscription, there are a few steps you need to take.
The first step is to call Regal customer service. You can find the number on the back of your Regal membership card or at regal.com.
Once you reach customer service, you will need to provide the following information: your Regal membership number, the reason for your cancellation, and your credit card details.
If you have a paper membership card, you can also mail in your cancelled membership card. You will need to include your membership number, the reason for your cancellation, and your credit card details.
If you have a digital membership card, you will need to click on the “My Account” tab on regal.com, then click on “Subscriptions.” You will then need to click on “Cancel My Subscription.” You will then need to provide your membership number, the reason for your cancellation, and your credit card details.
If you have any questions about cancelling your Regal subscription, please call customer service at (855) 987-2783 or visit regal.com.
cancelling your Regal subscription is easy and only takes a few steps. First, go to the Regal website and log in to your account. Next, click on the “My Profile” tab and then select the “Subscription” tab. Finally, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button and confirm your cancellation. That’s it! You’ve now successfully cancelled your Regal subscription.