If you’re using Pro Tools and you’re ready to cancel your subscription, there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of cancelling your Pro Tools subscription. We’ll also give you some tips on what to do if you change your mind.
Pro Tools Users Revolt – Avid Has A Serious Problem
Go to your account page
If you want to cancel your Pro Tools subscription, you can do so on your account page. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click on “My Account” in the top navbar.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Enter your payment information and click on “Continue.”
- You will be prompted to submit your cancellation request.
- Once your cancellation request is processed, your account will be cancelled.
- If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please contact customer service.
- Thank you for choosing Pro Tools!
Click on the subscription you want to cancel
If you’re having second thoughts about your Pro Tools subscription, there are a few easy steps you can take to cancel your subscription.
1. Click the “Subscription” link on the main Pro Tools page.
2. On the Subscription Management page, click the “Cancel Subscription” link.
3. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you have any questions about cancelling your Pro Tools subscription, please contact customer support.
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button
Pro Tools is an extremely powerful audio editor and production software. However, it can be expensive to keep it updated and running. If you’re not using it and don’t need it, cancelling your subscription can save you a lot of money.
To cancel your Pro Tools subscription, go to the subscription website and click on the cancel subscription button. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. After you cancel your subscription, you will no longer receive any updates or support.
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
Are you sure you want to cancel your subscription?
If you cancel before your current subscription period is up, you will not be charged.
If you cancel after your current subscription period is up, you will be charged for the remainder of your subscription period and prorated for any partial months remaining.
You can cancel your subscription by going to:
- contact Pro Tools support
- Calling 1-800-609-9779
- Writing to Pro Tools, P.O. Box 3223, Louisville, KY 40201
- Sending an email to [email protected]
- Deleting your account
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions, contact customer support
If you have any questions about your Pro Tools subscription, please don’t hesitate to contact customer support. Pro Tools is a powerful audio editing and production software, and its cancellation can be a confusing process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to canceling your subscription:
1. Log into your account on pro-tools.com.
- On the main page, under “My Account,” you’ll see the “Subscription” tab. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- You’ll be taken to a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button again.
- You’ll be taken to a final page. Click on the “Complete Cancellation” button.
- Congratulations! You’ve canceled your subscription.
cancelling your Pro Tools subscription is easy and only takes a few steps. First, log into your account on the Pro Tools website. Next, click on the “My Products and Subscriptions” tab. From there, find the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. Finally, confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Confirm Cancellation” button. Once you’ve completed these steps, your subscription will be successfully cancelled.