If you’re not happy with your Pretty Litter subscription, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
First, log in to your Pretty Litter account. Then, click on the “Billing” tab. Under “Your Pretty Litter Subscription,” click “Cancel Subscription.” You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation.
Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access to your account until the end of your billing cycle. After that, your account will be deactivated.
Pretty Litter Cat Litter Review (We Tested It for a Month)
Are you considering cancelling your Pretty Litter subscription? Here are some tips on how to do it easily and painlessly!
What is Pretty Litter?
Pretty Litter is a subscription box that sends you monthly boxes of litter. The idea is that you can cancel your subscription at any time, but it’s always nice to know what’s in your box!
Pretty Litter is made in the USA and offers a variety of litters to choose from. Each box includes a description of the litter, a coupon for a free bag of the chosen litter, and a sweet treat.
The Litter of the Month Club is a great way for cat owners to explore different litters and find one that their kitty will love. It’s also a great way to try out new litters before you commit to buying them. Cancelling your subscription is easy – just email [email protected] and let them know you want to cancel.
Why might you want to cancel your subscription?
Is your subscription to Pretty Litter worth it?
There are several reasons why you might want to cancel your Pretty Litter subscription. Maybe you don’t use the litter as often as you thought you would, or you’ve had enough of the litter’s scent. Whatever the reason, canceling your subscription is easy and can save you a lot of money. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your account online.
2. Click on ‘My Account’ on the top right corner of the website.
3. On the ‘My Account’ page, scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions’ section and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button next to your Pretty Litter subscription.
4. Fill out the cancellation form with your user name, email address, and reason for cancellation.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to cancel your subscription.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your subscription has been cancelled.
7. You will no longer be charged for your Pretty Litter subscription.
8. If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please contact customer service.
How to cancel your subscription
If you want to cancel your Pretty Litter subscription, here is how to do it:
1) Log in to your account and click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the homepage
2) Under “Subscriptions & Memberships”, find the “Pretty Litter” subscription you want to cancel and click on it
3) On the “Cancel Subscription” page that pops up, click on the “Cancel My Subscription” button
4) You will be taken to a confirmation page where you will have the option to cancel your subscription or to continue with the cancellation process
5) After confirming your cancellation, your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
If you’re unhappy with your subscription to Pretty Litter, there are a few things you can do to cancel. First, you can email [email protected] and ask to cancel your subscription. If you’ve already sent in your cancellation request, your account will be cancelled within 24 hours. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
If you’re not completely satisfied with Pretty Litter, cancelling is easy. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on “My Account” on the top navigation bar.
3. Hover over the “Subscription” section and click on “Cancel subscription.”
4. Fill out the cancellation form, and click on “Submit.”
5. You’ll receive a confirmation email, and your subscription will be cancelled.
if you need to cancel your Pretty Litter subscription for any reason, follow the instructions in this article and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time. We hope you had a good experience while you were a Pretty Litter customer and we hope you’ll consider us again in the future.