If you’re not happy with PicsArt and want to cancel your subscription, follow the instructions in this article. We’ll show you how to cancel your subscription so you can stop being charged. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to use PicsArt after you cancel your subscription.
HOW TO CANCEL 7 day FREE TRIAL Subscription ON PICSART
How to cancel your PicsArt subscription
If you’ve decided that PicsArt is no longer for you, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
First, you can go to the PicsArt app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you can tap on “Subscriptions” and select “Cancel Subscription.”
If you have an account with PicsArt through your school, you can also cancel through your school’s website.
If you have a subscription through Google or Amazon, you can cancel through those companies’ websites.
Finally, if you have a subscription through PicsArt’s app but not through their website or app, you can cancel through their app.
Canceling your subscription is easy, and you can do it no matter where you are in the world.
How to find your subscription settings
If you want to cancel your PicsArt subscription, you can find the cancellation link in your account settings. To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account.
- Click on “Account Settings.”
- Click on “Subscription.”
- Find the “Cancel Subscription” link.
- Click on the link to cancel your subscription.
- Thank you for using PicsArt!
How to cancel your subscription from your PicsArt account
If you’ve been thinking about cancelling your PicsArt subscription, there are a few steps you need to take. First, open your account and click on the “Subscriptions” tab. Next, find the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel” button. Finally, confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Yes, I want to cancel this subscription” button.
How to cancel your subscription from your iTunes account
If you decide that you no longer want to subscribe to PicsArt, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
Option 1: Go to PicsArt.com/join and complete the form to cancel your subscription.
Option 2: Go to your iTunes account and select the PicsArt app. In the top right corner of the screen, select the “subscriptions” tab. On the “subscriptions” tab, select “Cancel Subscription.”
Option 3: Call PicsArt customer service at 1-855-PICSART (1-855-746-7727).
Option 4: Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain that you no longer want to subscribe to PicsArt.
Option 5: Post a note on your PicsArt account wall.
Option 6: Contact PicsArt through social media.
Option 7: Go to your bank and cancel your subscription.
Option 8: Contact PicsArt through social media and ask to be unsubscribed.
How to cancel your subscription from your Google Play account
If you no longer need PicsArt, you can cancel your subscription through your Google Play account. To cancel, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Google Play account.
- Go to the My Account page.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Under the subscription you want to cancel, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking on Cancel Subscription.
- A confirmation message will appear, and your subscription will be cancelled.
- You will no longer be able to access or use the subscription benefits.
How to contact PicsArt customer support
If you need to cancel your PicsArt subscription, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
- Click on the My Account icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Under the My Content section, find the subscription you want to cancel and click on it.
- Click on the Cancel This Subscription button.
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
- Once you have confirmed your cancellation, your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
- If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please contact customer support.
here are the steps to cancelling your PicsArt subscription: 1) open the PicsArt app; 2) go to the “Me” tab; 3) tap on the “Settings” gear icon; 4) select “Manage Account”; 5) scroll to the bottom and tap on “Cancel Subscription.” We hope you found this article helpful and that you cancel your PicsArt subscription with ease!