How to cancel your Philo subscription on iPhone
If you’re interested in cancelling your Philo subscription, there are a few things you need to know. First, you can only cancel your subscription through the Philo website. Second, you’ll need to have your account information handy. Third, you can’t cancel your subscription if you’re currently on a free trial. Fourth, you’ll need to contact customer service to cancel your subscription. Finally, you can’t cancel your subscription if you’ve already used up your free trial.
How to Cancel PHILO Subscription or Trial Period on Roku Amazon Fire TV APP (Quit AutoPay Payment)
Go to Settings on your iPhone
If you’ve been using Philo on your iPhone, there’s a good chance you’ve been wondering how to cancel your subscription. Well, wonder no more – here are the steps on how to do just that.
First things first: open the Philo app on your iPhone and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you’ll see all of your subscriptions (if you have any).
Tap on the one you want to cancel and a screen will pop up asking if you’d like to continue the subscription or cancel it. Tap on the button that says cancel.
That’s it! Your subscription will be cancelled and you won’t be charged again. If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to Philo’s support team.
Tap on your name at the top
If you’re unhappy with your Philo cable service, canceling it can be relatively easy on your iPhone. Following these steps should get you to the end of your Philo experience.
1. iPhone users can cancel their Philo subscription directly from the app’s main menu.
2. In order to access the main menu, users must first be logged in and then press on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. From here, users will see the main menu with three options: “My Account,” “Watch,” and “Cancel.”
4. To cancel your subscription, users must select “Cancel” and then provide their Philo login information.
5. After confirming your cancellation, users will be taken to a confirmation page where they will be able to download their current channels.
6. If users have any questions or concerns, they can reach out to customer service by calling 888-279-9442 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tap on Subscriptions
If you’re unhappy with your Philo TV service, canceling your subscription is easy on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Launch the Philo app and sign in.
2. On the main menu, click on Subscriptions.
3. On the Subscriptions page, you’ll see all of your active subscriptions.
4. To cancel a subscription, tap on the subscription you want to cancel and then tap on Cancel Subscription.
5. Philo will ask you to confirm your cancellation. Once you confirm, the subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer receive any new content from that channel.
6. If you have any pending recordings, they will be deleted after the cancellation is complete.
7. If you have any active DVR recordings, they will be saved but you will not be able to watch them.
8. If you have any active pause or stop recordings, they will be saved but you will not be able to resume or restart them.
Tap on Philo
If you’re like many Philo subscribers, you may have realized that you no longer need the service and want to cancel your subscription. However, canceling your subscription can be tricky on the iPhone.
Here are three steps to canceling your Philo subscription on your iPhone:
1. Open the Philo app and sign in.
- On the main screen, tap on your profile image in the top-left corner.
- In the menu that appears, tap on Settings.
- Under Subscriptions, tap on the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap on the Cancel button.
- Thank Philo for its service and goodbye!
Tap Cancel Subscription
If you don’t want to keep your subscriptions with Philo anymore, there are a few ways you can cancel them.
First, you can go to the Philo app on your iPhone and tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
You will then see a list of all of your subscriptions.
To cancel a subscription, simply tap on the blue circle next to the subscription you want to cancel.
You will then be given the option to cancel the subscription or continue with the current subscription.
If you choose to cancel the subscription, Philo will send you a notification and the subscription will be cancelled.
If you choose to continue with the subscription, Philo will continue to charge you each month.
Tap Confirm when prompted
When you’re prompted to confirm your Philo subscription on your iPhone, there are a few things you can do to cancel your account.
First, open the Philo app and sign in. Then, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, tap the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the screen.
Finally, tap the “Cancel Subscription” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you’re unhappy with your Philo subscription and want to cancel it, here’s how to do it on iPhone:
- Open the Philo app and sign in.
- Tap on the settings cog icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Under “Subscription & Billing,” tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
follow these steps to cancel your Philo subscription on iPhone:
1. Tap the App Store icon on your home screen.
2. Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Manage Subscriptions.
4. Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you have any trouble, contact Philo customer service and they will be happy to help you cancel your subscription.