If you want to cancel your Oculus Quest subscription, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, you’ll need to go to the Oculus website and log into your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll need to find the “Subscriptions” page. On that page, you should see a list of all the subscriptions you have. Find the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel” button. Once you’ve done that, your subscription will be canceled.
How To Cancel/See A Subscription On Oculus/Meta Quest
If you’re considering cancelling your Oculus Quest subscription, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to cancel your account on the Oculus website. Once you have done this, you can then cancel your subscription through the Oculus App. Finally, if you have any remaining months on your subscription, you’ll need to contact Oculus to have them cancelled. Cancelling your subscription will stop all monthly payments, but you will still have any remaining contents in your library.
Why you might want to cancel your Oculus Quest subscription
If you’re not using your Oculus Quest for its intended purpose, you might want to cancel your subscription. Here’s how to do it.
1. Log in to your Oculus account.
2. Under “My Content,” find and click on your Oculus Quest subscription.
3. On the “Cancel Subscription” page, click on the “Cancel My Subscription” button.
4. A confirmation message will appear. Click on the “Confirm” button.
5. Your Oculus Quest subscription will be canceled.
How to cancel your Oculus Quest subscription
If you’re unhappy with your Oculus Quest experience, cancelling your subscription can help. Here’s how:
1. Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap My Account at the top of the app.
- Under Subscriptions, click on your account name.
- Under Your Subscription, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions on the confirmation screen.
- Enjoy your Quest experience without a subscription!
What happens after you cancel your subscription
If you cancel your subscription, what happens to your games and content?
1. If you cancel your subscription within 7 days of your original purchase date, we will refund you in full for that month.
2. If you cancel your subscription after 7 days but before the end of the month, your games and content will continue to be available until the end of that month.
3. If you cancel your subscription after the end of the month, your games and content will no longer be available.
If you decide you no longer want to keep your Oculus Quest subscription, there are a few ways to go about canceling it. You can cancel your subscription through the Oculus Quest app, through your Oculus account, or through the Oculus website.
If you cancel through the Oculus Quest app, you will need to deactivate your Quest and then reactivate it.
If you cancel through your Oculus account, your account will be cancelled, and you will not be able to re-subscribe.
If you cancel through the Oculus website, you will need to login to your account and cancel your subscription.
if you need to cancel your Oculus Quest subscription for any reason, follow the steps above and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time. Oculus Quest is a great way to experience VR, but if you find yourself needing to cancel your subscription, it’s easy to do.