If you’re one of the many people who signed up for a MonsterBass subscription and no longer want it, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your subscription. First, log into your account on the MonsterBass website. Next, click on the “My account” tab and then scroll down to the “Subscription” section. Here, you will see the cancel button. Once you click that, your subscription will be processed for cancellation. You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that your subscription has been successfully cancelled.
I'm NEVER getting another Monsterbass Box…probably ever.
How to cancel your MonsterBass subscription
If you’re unhappy with MonsterBass, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
First, you can go to the MonsterBass website and click on the “My Account” tab. On the My Account page, you’ll see a “Cancel My Subscription” link. Click on the link to cancel your subscription.
Second, you can contact MonsterBass customer service at 1-877-571-6727. customer service will be able to cancel your subscription for you.
Finally, you can stop using the MonsterBass app and unsubscribe from the service. To do this, open the MonsterBass app and click on the “Settings” button. Under “Subscription,” click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
Go to the “my account” page
If you’re unhappy with MonsterBass and want to cancel your subscription, there are a few options available to you. First, you can go to the my account page on the website and click on the “Cancel Subscription” link. If you have multiple subscriptions, you’ll need to cancel them all individually. You can also contact customer service if you have any questions.
Click on the “cancel subscription” link
If you’re unhappy with your MonsterBass subscription, there’s a way to cancel it without losing any of the recordings you’ve made. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the MonsterBass website and sign in.
- Click on the account menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the account menu, click on the My Subscriptions tab.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription link next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Enter your email address and cancel your subscription.
- Click on the Update Subscription Status button to confirm that your subscription has been cancelled.
- If you have any recordings still waiting to be processed, they will be automatically sent to your email address after your subscription has been cancelled.
- Enjoy your free month of MonsterBass!
Follow the instructions on the page
If you’re unhappy with your MonsterBass subscription, there are a few ways you can cancel it.
If you have any questions, contact customer service
If you need to cancel your MonsterBass subscription, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account and go to the My Account page.
2. Click on the My Subscriptions link.
3. Under the active subscription, click on the Cancellation link.
4. Enter your cancellation request and click on the Submit button.
5. Your cancellation will be processed and a refund will be sent to your bank account within 7-10 business days.
cancelling your MonsterBass subscription is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you’re not satisfied with the service, we recommend trying another bass fishing service.