If you’re no longer interested in using Meetup, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Go to www.meetup.com in your web browser and log in.
2. Click on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on “Account Settings.”
4. On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Billing.”
5. Under “Your current subscription,” click on “Cancel subscription.”
6. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. Click on “Cancel my subscription.”
How Do I Cancel My Meetup Subscription
Go to ‘account settings’
If you no longer want to be a part of a Meetup group, there are a few steps you can take to cancel your subscription.
The first step is to sign in to your Meetup account. From there, you can click on the “Account Settings” link in the top right corner of the page.
From the Account Settings page, you’ll want to click on the “Subscriptions” link in the left column.
On the Subscriptions page, you’ll see a list of all of the groups you’re a part of. You can click on the “Cancel Subscription” button next to the group you want to cancel your membership in.
Once you’ve clicked on the “Cancel Subscription” button, your membership in that group will be cancelled and you will no longer have access to the group’s content.
Scroll down to ‘cancel subscription’
If you no longer want to subscribe to a Meetup group, there are a few ways to go about it.
1. Log in to your Meetup account and click on the group you want to unsubscribe from.
- Under the group’s description, click on the “Manage Group Memberships” link.
- On the “Membership Management” page, you’ll see a link to the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Click on the “Cancel Membership” button to unsubscribe from the group.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email message from Meetup. Click on the link in the email to confirm your unsubscription.
- You’re done! Meetup will no longer send notifications about the group to your email or social media account.
Click ‘cancel subscription’
How to Cancel Your Meetup Subscription
If you’re no longer interested in participating in a meetup, it’s easy to cancel your subscription. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Meetup account.
2. Click on the “Your Account” tab.
3. Find the “Subscriptions” section and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
4. Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Yes, I’d like to cancel my subscription” button.
5. You’ll be prompted to submit your cancellation notice and receive a refund.
6. Thank you for supporting the meetup community!
Follow the prompts to confirm cancellation
If you’re thinking about cancelling your Meetup subscription, here are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to login to your account and click on the “My Account” link at the top of the page. Next, scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section, and click on the “Cancel subscription” button. Finally, please provide us with as much detail about why you’re cancelling as possible so that we can continue to provide you with the best Meetup experience possible.
You will receive a confirmation email
If you have not received a confirmation email, please follow these instructions to cancel your meetup subscription:
- Log into your Meetup account.
- Click on the profile picture next to the person who created your meetup.
- On the right, you will see the “Meetups you are involved with” section.
- Click on “Cancel meetup subscription” in the “Meetups you are involved with” section.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided when you created your meetup account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you still do not receive the email, please reach out to meetup support.
cancelling your Meetup subscription is easy and only takes a few steps. With a little bit of knowledge, you can be on your way to unsubscribing in no time. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and cancel your Meetup subscription today!