How to cancel your Loona subscription
Loona is a subscription service that delivers monthly boxes of beauty and lifestyle products. If you need to cancel your subscription for any reason, follow the steps below.
How To Cancel Monthly Subscriptions
How to cancel your Loona subscription
If you no longer wish to have Loona service, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription.
First, if you have a Loona account registered with a Google account, you can cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel My Subscription” button on the homepage of the Loona website.
If you have a Loona account registered with a Facebook account, you can cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel My Subscription” button on the homepage of the Facebook page associated with your Loona account.
If you have a Loona account registered with a Twitter account, you can cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel My Subscription” button on the homepage of the Twitter account associated with your Loona account.
If you have a Loona account not registered with a Google account, Facebook account, or Twitter account, you can cancel your subscription by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days, you will not be charged for that month’s subscription. After the first 30 days, you will be charged the full monthly subscription price.
What you need to know before cancelling
Are you thinking about cancelling your Loona subscription? Here are some tips to help you make the decision and stay safe:
1. Think about why you want to cancel. Is it because you no longer want to be a part of the community? Are you no longer interested in the content? Are you waiting for a better offer?
2. Consider your cancellation options. You have a few options when it comes to cancelling your Loona subscription: you can cancel through the app, through your account settings, or through the website.
3. Make sure you cancel your subscription safely. Make sure you have the latest version of the app and that you have connected your account to the right device.
4. Be patient. It can take up to 7 business days for your cancellation to go into effect.
5. Watch out for scams. There have been reports of scam artists trying to get people to sign up for new subscriptions after they have cancelled theirs. Be sure to read the cancellation policy carefully before submitting your cancellation request.
6. Be aware of data roaming charges. If you cancel your subscription while you’re travelling, you may be subject to high data roaming charges. Check with your carrier to see if you’re eligible for a discount for cancelling your subscription while travelling.
7. Consider your tax implications. If you cancel your subscription, you may be responsible for paying taxes on the remaining balance of your subscription.
8. Don’t forget to thank your Loona team. It can be hard to say goodbye to a community that’s been so close to us, but make sure you thank your team for all of their hard work before cancelling.
How to cancel your subscription online
If you want to cancel your Loona subscription, there are a few ways to go about it. The easiest way is to go to the Loona website and click on the “My Account” tab. From here, you can click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
If you don’t have access to the Loona website, you can also cancel your subscription by contacting Loona customer service. You can call customer service at (855) 855-5555 or email them at email@example.com.
Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you won’t be charged anything anymore. However, you will still have to wait for the next billing cycle to come around to fully unsubscribe from Loona.
How to cancel your subscription by phone
If you want to cancel your subscription to Loona, you can do so by phone. Here’s how:
1) Dial 866-877-5269 from your phone.
2) Enter your Loona account number and the password you used to sign up.
3) You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation.
4) You’ll be given a confirmation number.
5) Write this number down and keep it safe.
6) Once you’ve canceled your subscription, your account will be canceled and all of your data will be deleted.
How to cancel your subscription by email
When you want to cancel your Loona subscription, you can do so by email. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on your account photo in the top left corner of the page.
3. Under “My Account,” click on “Cancel My Subscription.”
4. Fill out the form and click “Submit.”
5. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to complete the cancellation process.
How to cancel your subscription by mail
If you have cancelled your subscription to Loona in advance, please follow the instructions below to cancel by mail. If you have not cancelled your subscription, please follow the instructions below to cancel online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have cancelled your subscription by mail, please follow the instructions below.
To cancel your subscription by mail:
1. Fill out the cancellation form included with your subscription package.
2. Send the form and the required payment to the address listed on the form.
3. Please allow up to 8 weeks for your cancellation to process.
If you have not cancelled your subscription, please follow the instructions below to cancel online.
To cancel your subscription online:
1. Visit our website and sign in.
2. Click on the account icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the account page, click on the subscriptions tab.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel and click on the cancel button.
5. Please allow up to 8 weeks for your cancellation to process.
follow the steps above to successfully cancel your Loona subscription. You’ll be able to continue using the service until the end of your current billing cycle, and you won’t be charged for any future cycles. So go ahead and enjoy the rest of your time with Loona!