How to cancel your HBO Max subscription on Roku in 5 easy steps
HBO Max is a new streaming service from HBO that offers access to a wide range of HBO content, as well as new and exclusive original programming. Roku is a popular streaming platform that offers access to a wide range of streaming content. You can cancel your HBO Max subscription on Roku in 5 easy steps:
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select ‘Settings’.
2. Select ‘Player Settings’.
3. Select ‘HBO Max’.
4. Select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
5. Confirm cancellation.
You can follow these same steps to cancel your HBO Max subscription on other streaming platforms.
Cancel subscriptions on Roku. In this video we show you how to cancel a subscription on Roku
Log in to your Roku account
If you’re unhappy with your HBO Max subscription, canceling it is easy on Roku. In just 5 easy steps, you can cancel your subscription and get your money back. Here’s how to do it:
On your Roku device, open the Settings menu. In the Settings menu, select Account. In the Account menu, select HBO Max. In the HBO Max menu, select Cancel Subscription. Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription. Within 5 easy steps, you’ll be able to cancel your HBO Max subscription and get your money back.
Go to the ‘Manage account’ section
HBO Max is a great service, but it can be tough to cancel your subscription on your own. Here are 5 easy steps to do just that.
Find the ‘HBO Max’ subscription and select ‘Cancel’
If you’re not enjoying the HBO Max channel on your Roku device, there are a few easy steps you can take to cancel your subscription. Here’s how to do it:
1. On your Roku device, open the Home screen.
2. Select the Channels tab.
3. Scroll down to the HBO Max channel and select it.
4. On the right side of the screen, under “Subscription Info,” select “Cancel Subscription.”
5. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one you want to cancel.
6. Enter your payment information and confirm the cancellation.
7. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
8. Congratulations! You’ve canceled your HBO Max subscription on Roku.
Confirm the cancellation
If you’re wondering how to cancel your HBO Max subscription on Roku, here are five easy steps:
1. Go to the HBO Max channel on Roku and select “My Account.”
2. On the My Account page, click on “Subscriptions” on the left-hand side.
3. Under “Your Subscription,” click on “Cancel Subscription.”
4. You’ll be asked to confirm the cancellation. Click on “Yes, Cancel My HBO Max Subscription.”
5. HBO Max will cancel your subscription and you’ll no longer be able to watch any content.
You will receive a confirmation email
If you’re thinking about canceling your HBO Max subscription on your Roku, here are 5 easy steps to follow:
1. Launch the Roku Settings app on your remote.
2. Under the “Subscription & Channels” heading, find HBO Max and select “Cancel Subscription.”
3. You’ll receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to complete the cancellation process.
4. You’re done! HBO Max no longer appears on your list of channels.
it is easy to cancel your HBO Max subscription on Roku in 5 easy steps. Just follow the instructions in this article and you will be able to do it in no time.