If you’re someone who plays Fortnite regularly on PS4, you may have considered signing up for a Fortnite Crew subscription. This subscription gives you access to exclusive in-game content, like a monthly Battle Pass and V-Bucks. However, if you decide you no longer want to be a part of Fortnite Crew, it’s not difficult to cancel your subscription. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PS4.
How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on PS4! (Don't Get Charged!)
Navigate to your PSs account management menu
PS4 owners are free to cancel their Fortnite Crew subscription at any time. All you need to do is navigate to your account management menu and select the ‘Cancel subscription’ option. Keep in mind that this will cancel your current subscription and any pending payments, so please be sure to make any necessary arrangements before doing this. If you’ve decided that you no longer wish to play Fortnite with the Fortnite Crew, then cancelling your subscription is the best way to go about it!
Select the ‘Fortnite Crew’ subscription
Are you considering cancelling your Fortnite Crew subscription on PS4? Here’s how to do it!
Choose the ‘Unsubscribe’ option
To cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PlayStation 4, follow these steps:
1. From the main menu, select “settings”
- Select “account management”
- Select “subscription”
- Select “cancel subscription”
- Confirm your cancellation by selecting “yes”
- You will be prompted to enter your PlayStation 4 password to continue
- You will now be taken to a confirmation page, where you will need to enter your PlayStation 4 email address and confirm your cancellation
- You will now be taken to the main Fortnite menu where you can start playing without a subscription.
Confirm your cancellation
If you need to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PlayStation 4, here’s how to do it.
First, open the PlayStation Store on your PS4 and search for “Fortnite”.
Then, under the “Games” section, select “Fortnite Battle Royale” and press the “Confirm” button.
You’ll be asked to enter your PS4 login information and confirm your cancellation.
After you’ve confirmed your cancellation, the game will be uninstalled from your system and your subscription will be cancelled.
Enjoy your newfound free time!
If you’re like many Fortnite players, you may have subscribed to the game’s official crew service in order to be part of a supportive community and receive exclusive in-game bonuses. Unfortunately, if you’re unhappy with how your subscription is being used or feel like you’re not getting your money’s worth, cancelling your subscription may be the best decision for you.
Here’s how you can cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PS4:
1. From the main menu, select “System” and then “Fortnite”.
2. Under “Account”, select “Subscriptions” and then “Cancel Subscription”.
3. You will be asked to enter your PS4 username and Password, confirm your cancellation, and then exit the menu.
4. Your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer receive any benefits from it.
If you decide to cancel your subscription, it’s important to remember that you will lose any rewards you have earned so far, including V-Bucks and experience points. However, you will still have access to your account and progress through the game, so there’s no need to worry if you make a mistake or need a break. Just be sure to come back to Fortnite and sign up again using the same account name and password.
here’s how to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PS4:
1. Go to your PS4’s main menu.
2. Select “Settings.”
3. Select “Account Management.”
4. Select “Account Information.”
5. Select “Services List.”
6. Find your Fortnite Crew subscription, and select “Turn Off Auto-Renew.”
There you have it! You’ve successfully canceled your Fortnite Crew subscription.