Figma is a great design tool for collaborating with other designers, but if you’re ready to cancel your subscription there are just a few steps to follow. First, log into your Figma account and click on your account name in the top right corner. Second, click on “Billing” from the drop-down menu. Next, under the “Your Plan” section, click on “Change Plan.” Finally, select “Cancel Plan” and confirm by clicking “Continue to Cancel.” your subscription will be processed for cancellation.
Figma Changes the Free Plan… Again
Go to your account settings
If you decide that you no longer want to use Figma, you can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings.
Click on the “Billing” tab
If you need to cancel your Figma subscription, there are a few ways to do so.
You can cancel your subscription via the Figma website.
You can also cancel your subscription by emailing [email protected].
You can also cancel your subscription by calling Figma at (415) 988-9000.
If you have questions about your subscription, please contact Figma at [email protected].
Scroll down to the “Cancel subscription” section
If you need to cancel your Figma subscription, there are a few ways to do so. The easiest way is to go to the Figma website and click on the “Cancel Subscription” link at the bottom of the main subscription page. If you have already cancelled your subscription, you can go to the subscription page and click on the “Cancel Subscription” link under the account name. If you are having difficulties canceling your subscription, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Click on the “Cancel subscription” button
If you’re unhappy with Figma, cancelling your subscription is simple. Follow these steps:
1. Log into your account.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Under “Subscriptions and Account Settings,” click on the Cancel subscription button.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your cancellation. Click on the Yes button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to finish cancelling your subscription.
- Congratulations! You’ve cancelled your Figma subscription.
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
Did you know you can easily cancel your Figma subscription by following the prompts? If you’re not satisfied with the product, you can always cancel within the first 30 days and receive a full refund. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit figma.com/cancellation and input your email address.
- Click on the “Cancel My Subscription” button.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- Click on the “Confirm My Cancellation” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the “I Confirmed My Cancellation” button to finish.
- You will no longer be charged for your Figma subscription and will receive a full refund.
You will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been successfully cancelled
If you want to cancel your Figma subscription, you will receive a confirmation email. To cancel your subscription, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Submit” button.
cancelling your Figma subscription is easy and only takes a few steps. By following the instructions in this article, you can successfully cancel your subscription and avoid any unwanted charges.