Formula 1 is the highest class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA). You can catch all the races on F1 TV, but what happens when you want to cancel your subscription? Here is a guide on how to cancel your F1 TV subscription.
Cancel App Subscription on iPhone and Android
Go to the FTV website
If you’re unhappy with your current F1 TV subscription, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Click on the “My Account” button on the F1 TV website.
2. On the “My Account” page, click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
3. On the “Subscriptions” page, click on the “Cancel your F1 TV subscription” link.
4. Click on the “Cancel my F1 TV subscription” button to confirm your cancellation.
5. Thank you for cancelling your F1 TV subscription!
Click on the “My Account” tab
If you need to cancel your F1 TV subscription, all you need to do is click on the My Account tab and follow the instructions.
Scroll down to the “Subscription” section
If you’re not interested in F1 TV any longer, there are a few simple steps you can take to cancel your subscription.
1. Log in to your account and click on the “My Account” tab.
- On the “My Account” page, you’ll see a “Subscriptions” section. In this section, you can either cancel your current subscription or add a new subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your subscription information. After you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’ll be redirected to the “My Account” page.
- If you have more than one subscription, you’ll have to cancel each subscription individually.
- If you have any questions about cancelling your F1 TV subscription, please contact customer service.
- You can manage your F1 TV account and settings via the “My Account” page.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact customer service.
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button
If you’re having second thoughts about your F1 TV subscription, there are a few ways to cancel it.
1. Log in to your account and click the Cancel Subscription button on the My F1 TV page.
2. Text ‘CANCEL’ to 827438.
3. Click the Manage Subscriptions button on the F1 TV website and find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Click the Cancel Subscription button next to that subscription.
5. If you have multiple F1 TV subscriptions, you’ll need to cancel them all in this step.
6. Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’ll no longer be able to watch live races or watch archived races. You’ll also lose any progress you’ve made in races.
7. If you’ve already watched some races, you’ll be able to watch them again if you sign in to F1 TV within the next seven days.
8. If you’ve cancelled your subscription and you need to reinstate it later, you’ll need to sign in to F1 TV and click the Reactivate Subscription button.
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
If you have decided that you no longer want to subscribe to F1 TV, there are a few things you need to do in order to cancel your account.
First, go to the F1 TV website and sign in.
Next, click on the “My Account” tab and then click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Please enter your cancellation email address and password, and then click on the “Cancel My Account” button.
Once you have confirmed your cancellation, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to access or view any of the content that you have already downloaded or streamed.
Enjoy your freedom from FTV!
Are you tired of FTV? If so, there are a few things you can do to cancel your subscription. Here are three tips to help you get your freedom from FTV.
1. Check your account status. If you’ve never received a bill, you may not be subscribed. If you have but don’t recognize the charges, contact FTV.
2. Cancel automatic renewal. If you have never canceled your FTV subscription, you may have had your subscription automatically renewed. To cancel automatic renewal, contact FTV.
3. Change your payment information. If you prefer not to have your payment information stored with FTV, you can change it by visiting ftv.com/settings.
here are the five steps you need to follow to cancel your F1 TV subscription:
1. Visit the F1 TV website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel Subscription” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
That’s it! You’re now unsubscribed from F1 TV.