If you’re using an iPhone and Safari as your web browser, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your Chegg subscription:
1. Go to www.chegg.com in Safari on your iPhone.
2. Log in to your Chegg account.
3. Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on “Account Settings.”
5. Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
You’ll then be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you do, your subscription will be canceled and you’ll have access to Chegg’s services until the end of your current billing cycle.
How do I cancel my Chegg Study subscription on mobile | cancel your chegg subscription on desktop
How to cancel your Chegg subscription on iPhone Safari
If you’re having trouble canceling your subscription to Chegg on your iPhone Safari, here’s how to do it:
1. Open Safari on your iPhone and visit chegg.com.
2. On the homepage, click the Account button in the top right corner.
3. On the Account page, click the Cancel Subscription link in the top left corner.
4. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Next.
5. On the Confirm Your Cancellation page, click the Submit button.
6. Your subscription will be canceled and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Open Safari and go to Chegg.com
If you’re unhappy with your Chegg subscription, cancelling it is easy on your iPhone Safari browser.
Tap the profile icon in the top right corner
If you don’t need Chegg for any longer and want to cancel your subscription, you can do so easily on your iPhone Safari browser. To cancel your subscription, first tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the website. This will open your account’s settings page. From here, you can click on the “Subscription” tab and cancel your subscription.
If you’re concerned about data usage, you may want to cancel your subscription to Chegg. You can do this on your iPhone Safari browser by following these steps:
1. Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone
- Go to www.chegg.com
- In the navigation bar on the left, click on the Settings button
- On the page that opens, click on the Subscriptions tab
- Under the Your Subscription Information heading, click on the Cancel Subscription button
- A confirmation message will appear, and you will be asked to confirm your decision. Click on the Cancel Subscription button again to cancel your subscription.
- You will now be taken to a page where you can view your current Chegg subscription status.
8.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service at 1-855-CHEGG-1 (1-855-223-4383).
Tap “Cancel Subscription”
If you’re signed up for a monthly subscription with Chegg, there are a few ways to cancel your subscription on your iPhone Safari browser. The easiest way is to open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll to the bottom. Here, you’ll find a link to “Subscription & Billing” which will take you to a page where you can cancel your subscription. If you need help canceling your subscription, our support team is available 24/7 at 877-424-2427.
Tap “Confirm Cancellation”
If you want to cancel your subscription to Chegg, you can do so on your iPhone Safari browser using the following steps. This will cancel your current subscription, but you will not be charged unless you decide to reinstate the subscription.
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone and open the Chegg website.
2. In the main menu, click on the “Subscription” link.
3. On the Subscription page, under the “My Subscriptions” header, you will see a link to the “Cancel Subscription” page.
4. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link.
5. On the “Cancel Subscription” page, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation.
6. Click on the “Confirm” button.
7. Your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
Enjoy your free trial!
Hey there iOS users!
If you’ve been using the Chegg iOS app, you may have noticed that it’s currently giving you a free trial. If you’d like to cancel your subscription, here’s how you can do it on your iPhone Safari browser:
1. Open the Chegg iOS app and sign in.
2. On the main screen, tap on the “Settings” button in the top-left corner.
3. Under “Subscription,” tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
4. A confirmation dialog will appear. Tap on “Yes, Cancel Subscription.”
That’s it! You’ve cancelled your subscription and you won’t be charged anymore. Thank you for using the Chegg iOS app!
it is really easy to cancel your Chegg subscription on iPhone Safari. Just follow the simple steps outlined in this article and you will be unsubscribed in no time. So go ahead and cancel your Chegg subscription today!