If you’re not interested in Bet Plus’s $10-a-month subscription anymore, here’s how to cancel it. First, open the app and go to the My Account tab. Second, select the Billing option. Third, find the Cancel Subscription button and press it. You’ll be asked to confirm the cancellation. Once you do, your subscription will be processed for cancellation and you’ll be refunded for any unused time.
BET Plus Review for 2020 | Ad-Free Streaming Is here, but is it worth the price?
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription
Bet Plus is a popular online betting service that offers users a variety of betting opportunities. However, if you want to cancel your subscription, there are a few steps you need to take. The first thing you need to do is sign in to your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see the “My Account” tab. On this tab, you’ll see the option to cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, click on the “Cancel Subscription” link. After you cancel your subscription, Bet Plus will stop sending you betting tips and you’ll no longer have access to the account.
Click on the “My account” tab
If you haven’t used Bet Plus in a while, now is a great time to cancel your subscription. Bet Plus offers a number of great features, but you may not need them if you don’t gamble.
Here’s how to cancel your Bet Plus subscription:
1. Go to the My account tab on the Bet Plus website.
- Under “Subscriptions,” click on the name of the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- A confirmation message will appear. Click on “Yes, cancel my subscription.”
- Your subscription will be canceled, and you will no longer have access to the features offered by that subscription.
- If you have any questions about canceling your subscription, please contact customer service at betplus.com/contact-us.
Scroll down to the “Billing” section
If you’re unhappy with Bet Plus, cancelling is easy. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to the ‘Billing’ tab.
3. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
4. You’ll be asked to confirm your decision. Click on the ‘Yes, cancel my subscription’ button.
5. You’ll be sent an email confirmation.
6. That’s it! You’re now free from Bet Plus.
Click on the “Cancel subscription” link
If you want to cancel your Bet Plus subscription, there are a few steps you need to take.
1. Open Bet Plus and click on the subscriptions tab.
2. On the subscriptions tab, you will see all of your active subscriptions.
3. Click on the blue “Cancel subscription” button next to the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Bet Plus will confirm your cancellation and will remove the subscription from your account.
5. You will no longer receive any service or bonus from the cancelled subscription.
6. If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please contact customer service.
7. Thank you for using Bet Plus!
If you decide that you don’t want to keep your subscription to Bet Plus, there are a few simple steps you can take to cancel.
First, log into your account and click on the “My Account” link at the top of the page.
Second, select the “Cancel Subscription” button located at the bottom of the My Account screen.
Finally, confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Confirm Cancellation” button.
If you’re not happy with the Bet Plus service, cancelling is easy. Just head to the Bet Plus website and click on the “Cancel my subscription” link. You’ll be asked to enter your Bet Plus login information, and then you’re done.
it is really easy to cancel your Bet Plus subscription. All you have to do is follow the instructions in this article and you will be unsubscribed in no time. We hope you found this article helpful and that you will use it the next time you need to cancel your Bet Plus subscription.