If you’re done with Bet Plus and ready to cancel your subscription, here’s how to do it on Roku TV. First, open the Bet Plus app and sign in. Then, go to the Account tab and select Manage Subscription. On the next page, select Cancel Subscription. Confirm that you want to cancel and your subscription will be processed for cancellation.
Cancel subscriptions on Roku. In this video we show you how to cancel a subscription on Roku
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription on Roku TV
If you’re unhappy with your Bet Plus subscription, cancelling it is easy on Roku TV. Just follow these steps:
1. On the main Roku channel menu, select System > My Roku > Add/Remove Services.
2. Select Bet Plus from the list of services.
3. Click Remove.
4. The Bet Plus service will be cancelled and you’ll be refunded any remaining funds.
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription on other devices
Cancelling your Bet Plus subscription on other devices is fairly simple. You’ll need to login to your account on each device and follow the steps below.
First, open the Bet Plus app on your device.
Next, look for the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Finally, select the subscription you want to cancel and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription if you’re a Roku user
If you’re a Roku user and you’ve subscribed to Bet Plus, canceling your subscription is easy. Here’s how:
1. From the main menu on your Roku, go to the “My Roku” section.
- Under “My Profile,” find “Subscriptions.”
- Under “Subscriptions,” find “Bet Plus.”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision. Click on “Yes, cancel subscription.”
- Your subscription will be canceled and you’ll be able to continue using Bet Plus without being charged.
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription if you’re not a Roku user
If you’re not a Roku user, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- On your Roku TV, open the Channel Store.
- Under My Subscriptions, find and select Bet Plus.
- On the right hand side, click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision.
- Once you’ve confirmed your cancellation, your subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer be able to watch any of the Bet Plus content.
How to cancel your Bet Plus subscription if you have any questions
If you have any questions about canceling your Bet Plus subscription on your Roku TV, we have a few instructions to follow.
1. First, open the Roku Settings menu.
2. Under the “Users” heading, select your account name.
3. Under the “Subscriptions” heading, find and select the “Bet Plus” subscription.
4. Select “Cancel Subscription” from the menu options.
5. Confirm your decision by pressing the “OK” button.
6. Enjoy your new, unbundled experience!
you can cancel your Bet Plus subscription on Roku TV by following the steps outlined in this article. With just a few clicks, you’ll be unsubscribed and on your way to saving money. So what are you waiting for? Go cancel your subscription now!