If you’re interested in cancelling your Bazaart subscription, there are a few things you should know. First, you can only cancel your subscription from your desktop – you cannot do it from the app. Second, you have to cancel at least 5 days before your next billing date, or you will be charged for the next month. To cancel, go to your account settings and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button. Lastly, once you cancel, you will no longer have access to any of the premium features and your account will revert back to a free account.
How to cancel an app subscription on your iPhone
How to cancel your Bazaart subscription
If you’re unhappy with your Bazaart subscription, there are a few steps you can take to cancel it.
1. Login to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” link in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Under “Bazaart Orders” on the left, click on the “Cancel Your Order” link.
- Fill out the form with your login credentials and tell us why you’re canceling your subscription.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to submit it.
- Your subscription will be cancelled within 48 hours.
- Thank you for subscribing to Bazaart!
Go to your account settings
If you’ve decided that you no longer want to continue your Bazaart subscription, there are a few simple steps you need to take.
First, log in to your account and click on your profile image in the top right corner of the screen.
Next, click on the “Settings” button in the header of your profile.
On the “Settings” page, you’ll find a link to cancel your subscription. Click on that link and confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button
If you have decided that you no longer want to subscribe to Bazaarart, cancelling your subscription is easy. To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the My Account link in the top right corner of the homepage.
3. In the My Account section, click on the Subscriptions tab.
4. On the Subscriptions tab, click on the Cancel Subscription button.
5. Click on the Submit button to confirm your cancellation.
6. Thank you for subscribing to Bazaarart!
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
If you have canceled your subscription, please follow these simple steps:
Go to the Bazaart web page. Click on the “My Bazaart” link in the header. Click on “Cancel My Subscription.” Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
You will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been successfully cancelled
If you have any questions or problems cancelling your subscription, please contact us at [[email protected]] and we will be happy to help you out.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
- Go to your account page and click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
2. Click on the blue “Cancel Subscription” button next to the subscription you want to cancel.
3. You will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been successfully cancelled.
follow the steps above to successfully cancel your Bazaart subscription. With a few clicks, you’ll be unsubscribed. And if you’re ever having second thoughts, you can always resubscribe. Happy unsubscribing!