How to cancel your Aliexpress review subscription
If you’re like most people, you probably signed up for an AliExpress review subscription without really knowing what it was. And now you’re stuck with a monthly fee that you don’t want to pay. Here’s how to cancel your AliExpress review subscription.
How to cancel an app subscription on your iPhone
Log in to Aliexpress
If you have decided that you no longer want to have Aliexpress review subscriptions, there are a few simple steps that you can take to cancel them. First, login to your account and click on “Your Account” in the top right corner. Then, click on “My Orders” in the header menu. This will take you to the order details page for your review subscription. On this page, you will want to click on the “Cancel Subscription” link next to your review order. After you click on this link, Aliexpress will cancel your review subscription and your reviews will no longer appear on the site.
Go to the “My Reviews” page
If you would like to cancel your Aliexpress review subscription, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Aliexpress account.
- Click on the “Reviews” link located on the top right of the homepage.
- On the “Reviews” page, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button located on the right side of the “My Reviews” section.
- Click on the “Confirm Cancellation” button to confirm your cancellation.
- Thank you for cancelling your review subscription!
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button
If you’re unhappy with the Aliexpress review service, cancelling your subscription is easy. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Aliexpress account.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the My Account link.
- On the My Account page, click on the Settings link.
- On the Settings page, click on the Review Subscription link.
- On the Review Subscription page, click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm your cancellation by filling out the Cancellation Form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Congratulations! Your subscription has been cancelled.
If you decide you no longer want to keep your Aliexpress review subscription, there are a few simple steps you can follow.
First, login to your account and go to the “My Orders” page. Here, you’ll see your active review subscriptions and cancel any that you no longer want.
Next, go to “My Account” and click on “My Subscriptions.” Here, you’ll see all of your active subscription services and can cancel any that you no longer want.
Finally, make sure you email Aliexpress customer service to cancel your subscription. They’ll confirm your cancellation and issue you a full refund.
If you’ve been thinking about cancelling your Aliexpress review subscription, here’s how to do it.
First, go to your account settings.
Once there, find the “Review Subscription” section and click on the “Cancel” button.
You’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you can confirm your decision.
Once you’ve done that, your review subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer be receiving review notifications.
it is easy to cancel your Aliexpress review subscription by following the steps outlined in this article. You will be able to save money and enjoy your Aliexpress experience more by doing so.