In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel subscriptions on Cash App. Cash App is a mobile payment service that allows users to send and receive money. It’s a great service, but sometimes you may need to cancel your subscription. Here’s how to do it.
How to cancel all subscriptions on Cash App card
Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device
Tap the profile icon in the top
If you have subscriptions to services like Netflix, Spotify, or Hulu that you want to cancel, you can do so on the Cash App.
To open the Cash App and cancel a subscription:
1. On your iPhone or Android device, open the Cash App.
- Tap the profile icon in the top.
- Key in your account information.
- Tap the subscriptions you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Congratulations- your subscriptions have been cancelled.
- Be sure to save your updated payment information in case you need to reinstate a subscription in the future.
Tap the subscription you want to cancel
Tap “Cancel Subscription”
Confirm by tapping “OK”
If you’re signed in to the Cash App, head to the left corner and tap Settings. From there, tap Subscriptions, and then the subscription you want to cancel. Tap Cancel Subscription, and then confirm by tapping OK.
follow these steps to cancel your Cash App subscription: open the app, go to the profile section, select “Settings,” find the “Subscriptions” tab, and select “Cancel.” If you have any trouble, contact Cash App support. And that’s it! You’re now unsubscribed.