HBO Max is a new streaming service from HBO. It offers a variety of content, including original programming, movies, and TV shows. You can cancel HBO Max on Roku in 5 easy steps.
Cancel subscriptions on Roku. In this video we show you how to cancel a subscription on Roku
How to cancel HBO Max on Roku in easy steps
If you’re a heavy HBO Max user and you’re looking to cancel your subscription, here are 5 easy steps to follow:
1. Launch the HBO Max app on your Roku device.
- On the main menu, select Settings.
- Under Subscription Options, select Cancel Subscription.
- Enter your payment information and confirm your cancellation.
- Enjoy your free time!
Go to your Roku device and sign in
If you’re a fan of HBO Max, you may want to know how to cancel the service on your Roku device. Here are the five easy steps:
1. Go to your Roku device and sign in.
- Click on the main menu (the three lines in the top left corner of the screen).
- Select “Settings.”
- Under “General,” click on “Cancel HBO Max.”
- If you have any pending subscriptions, they will be cancelled along with HBO Max.
Click on the Roku home button
If you’re having trouble cancelling HBO Max on your Roku device, there are five easy steps you can follow.
First, open the Roku home screen and select the “Settings” icon.
Second, select the “cable” category and then choose “HBO Max.”
Third, select “Cancel” from the “TV services” menu.
Fourth, enter your HBO Max account information and hit “Cancel.”
Fifth, enjoy your new, free HBO Max experience!
Scroll to the right and select Settings
If you’re unhappy with HBO Max, there are a few easy steps you can take to cancel the service on your Roku device. Follow these steps to cancel HBO Max:
1. On your Roku device, open the Settings menu.
2. Under Services, select HBO Max.
3. On the HBO Max Settings page, click on the Cancel HBO Max button.
4. You’ll be prompted to confirm your cancellation. Click on the OK button.
5. Enjoy your free HBO Max trial without having to pay for the full service.
Under Settings, select System
If you’re like many people, you’re probably addicted to HBO. And if you’re like many people, you’re probably also addicted to the convenience of having HBO Max on your Roku. But if you’re like many people, you probably haven’t been able to figure out how to cancel HBO Max on your Roku. Well, fear not! In this article, we’re going to show you how to cancel HBO Max on your Roku in 5 easy steps.
First, head over to your Roku’s Settings menu and select System. Under System, you’ll see a list of all of your installed apps. Scroll down to find HBO Max and click on it.
Now you’ll need to select the Cancel HBO Max option. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to confirm your decision. Finally, on the final screen, you’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation again. Once you’ve completed the process, you’ll no longer have access to HBO Max on your Roku.
Select Delete HBO Max
Are you stuck with HBO Max? Here are 5 easy steps to canceling HBO Max on your Roku streaming device.
If you’re thinking of canceling HBO Max, your best bet is to do it in 5 easy steps. Here are the steps: 1) On the main screen of HBO Max, go to the “Your Account” tab. 2) Under “Your Account Info,” click on “Cancel Subscription.” 3) Enter your email address and confirm your cancellation. 4) Click on “Cancel Subscription.” 5) HBO Max will send you a confirmation email. You’re done!
cancelling HBO Max on Roku is a five-step process that is easy to follow. With these steps, you will be able to cancel your subscription and continue using Roku without any problems.