If you’re one of the millions of people who have a subscription to an app through Shopify, you may be wondering how to cancel it. Fortunately, the process is relatively simple. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to cancel your app subscription on Shopify.
How to Cancel Shopify App Subscription (Updated 2022) | Cancel Shopify Store App Subscription
How to cancel an app subscription
If you’re unhappy with an app you’ve subscribed to, there are a few steps you can take to cancel it. Follow these simple steps to cancel your subscription:
- Navigate to the app’s main menu and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation. Once you’ve confirmed your cancellation, the app will be unsubscribed from your account.
From the Shopify app store
If you’re not using an app on your shopify store and you don’t need it, you can cancel it in the app store.
- Log into the app store on your shopify store.
- In the top left corner, click the app you want to cancel.
- Click the “Cancel” button in the top right corner of the app’s page.
- Thank the app for its service, and it will stop sending you notifications and updates.
From your Shopify admin
After you cancel
When you cancel an app subscription on shopify, you are not removing the app from your account. The app remains active and you can continue using it, but you will not receive future updates or support. To cancel an app subscription, follow these steps: From your Shopify admin, tap Products. In the Products list, tap the app you want to cancel. In the App subscription list, tap the subscription you want to cancel. In the Subscription details list, tap Cancel subscription. In the Confirmation dialog, tap Cancel subscription. After you cancel the subscription, the app will no longer be available on your Shopify account.
cancelling an app subscription on shopify is easy and only takes a few steps. First, open the shopify app and go to the ‘My subscriptions’ page. Next, select the subscription you want to cancel and click on the ‘cancel subscription’ button. Finally, confirm the cancellation by clicking on the ‘yes, cancel subscription’ button. That’s it! You’ve successfully cancelled your subscription.