If you need to cancel a Cash App subscription for any reason, follow the steps below. First, open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device. Second, tap the profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Third, select the subscriptions tab. Fourth, find the subscription you want to cancel and tap it. Fifth, tap Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel all subscriptions on Cash App card
Open Cash App on your mobile device
Tap the icon in the top
If you’ve canceled a subscription on the app, you might need to cancel it again if you want to stop receiving notifications. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
2. Tap the icon in the top right corner.
3. Under “My Subscription,” tap on the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
5. Tap on “Confirm.”
6. If you want to stop receiving notifications for this subscription, select “Do Not Receive Notifications.”
7. Tap on “Submit.”
8. Congrats! You’ve canceled your subscription.
Select ‘Cash Card’ from the menu
Scroll down and tap ‘Manage Cash Card’
Tap ‘Cancel Cash Card’
Confirm by tapping ‘OK’
If you’re not happy with your Cash App subscription, you can cancel it by following these steps:
- From the main menu, select Cash Card Scroll down and tap Manage Cash Card Tap Cancel Cash Card Confirm by tapping OK .
- If you have multiple subscriptions, you’ll need to cancel each one separately.
you can easily cancel a subscription on Cash App in just a few steps. First, open the app and go to your profile. Then, tap on the subscription you want to cancel. Finally, confirm the cancellation. It’s that easy! So if you’re not using a subscription anymore, be sure to cancel it to avoid being charged.