Cancelling your HBO Max subscription through Samsung
If you’re one of the many people who subscribed to HBO Max through Samsung, you may be wondering how to cancel your subscription. Cancelling your HBO Max subscription through Samsung is actually a pretty simple process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription (2022)
How to cancel your HBO Max subscription through Samsung
Click on “Account” in the upper right
If you’re unhappy with your HBO Max subscription and would like to cancel it, you can do so through Samsung’s account management system. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click on “Account” in the upper right corner of the Samsung TV app.
2. Under “My Services,” find and select “HBO Max.”
3. On the main HBO Max screen, click on “Cancel My Subscription.”
4. On the confirmation page, click on “Yes, Cancel My Subscription.”
5. After confirming your cancellation, your subscription will be terminated within 24 hours.
hand corner of the screen
Click on “Billing”
Click on “Cancel Subscription”
Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your HBO Max subscription if you have a problem
Contact Samsung customer support
If you have a problem cancelling your HBO Max subscription, you can contact customer support. Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription and confirm your cancellation. If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, contact customer support.
cancelling your HBO Max subscription through Samsung is a quick and easy process. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll be able to cancel your subscription in no time. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and cancel your subscription today!