Frankie Buglione Jr, one of New York’s most sought after wedding planners, shares his top tips for planning a wedding on a budget. From finding the right venue to negotiating with vendors, Buglione shares his secrets to getting the most bang for your buck.
Filmed By Frankie
Frankie Buglione Jr wedding on a budget
How to save money on your wedding
Tips for a budget
Frankie Buglione Jr. is getting married this summer and he wants to make sure that his wedding is on a budget. He’s gathered some helpful tips to help make that happen. Here are some of the best tips for planning a Frankie Buglione Jr. wedding on a budget.
1. Start by factoring in the cost of your wedding venue. Do some research to find the best deal.
2. Think about what things you’ll need and don’t forget to budget for them. This includes things like flowers, catering, and decorations.
3. Make a spreadsheet of your budget and track each expense as it happens. This will help you stay on track and avoid any surprises.
4. Ask your family and friends for help. They may be able to lend a hand with things like flowers or catering.
5. Don’t be afraid to cut costs here and there. There may be things that you can do without that won’t affect the overall quality of your wedding.
6. Make a guest list and figure out who will be contributing what. This will help you keep track of who owes what.
7. Make a timeline and plan out when different events will take place. This will help you stay organized and on schedule.
8. take care of business! The wedding is only the beginning of your planning process. Make sure you have all of your paperwork in order and that your vendors are paid in advance.
How to have a beautiful wedding on a budget
Tips for planning a Frankie Buglione Jr wedding
Friendly wedding on a budget: Tips for planning a Frankie Buglione Jr wedding
Frankie Buglione Jr. and his bride-to-be, Ashley, are planning their wedding. They have both been married before and know what they want, which is why their wedding will be a friendly affair. Ashley loves all things girly, so Frankie’s wedding will be filled with pink and frilly details. They have chosen a small, intimate chapel for their ceremony and are planning a simplified, rustic wedding reception. All of their guests will arrive at the reception and enjoy a leisurely afternoon tea while getting to know one another. Here are some tips for planning a Frankie Buglione Jr. wedding on a budget:
1. Choose a location that fits your budget and your needs. A small chapel or private home can be just the right setting for a relaxed and intimate ceremony.
2. Stick to a loose schedule and minimize the number of coordinators needed. A relaxed wedding is key to achieving a fun and stress-free event.
3. Keep your wedding theme simple and unique. A vintage theme can be elegant and stylish, while a modern take on the classic theme can be just as chic.
4. Opt for a casual wedding dress that can be dressed up or down. A flowing maxi dress can be worn for a slightly more formal occasion, while a more modest dress can be worn for a less formal event.
5. Keep your food and beverage options affordable. A few simple starters and a bountiful buffet will keep your guests happy and content.
6. Plan a honeymoon to include special moments and memories that will last a lifetime. A trip
if you are looking to have a Frankie Buglione Jr wedding on a budget, these tips will help you to save money. With a little bit of creativity, you can have the wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank. So start planning and enjoy your big day!