Mesa is a city in Arizona that is full of fun things to do, especially in the fall. Here are five of the best things to do in Mesa this fall:
1. Visit the Mesa Arizona Temple. This beautiful temple is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mesa.
2. Go apple picking at Superstition Farm. This farm is located in the heart of Mesa and is a great place to get your fall apples.
3. Attend the Mesa Fall Festival. This festival is held every year in October and is a great way to celebrate the fall season.
4. Take a hike up Usery Mountain. This mountain is located just outside of Mesa and is a great place to get
Celebrate Mesa Fall 2022
Hiking at Usery Mountain Park
If you’re looking for a great hike this fall, Usery Mountain Park is a great option. Here are 5 fun things to do at Usery Mountain Park:
1. Start your hike at the Usery Mountain Lodge where you can pick up a trail map and learn about the park’s history.
2. Head out on the Blue Ridge Trail, which takes you through a beautiful forest and up to the summit of Usery Mountain.
3. If you’re looking for a more challenging hike, take the strenuous Appalachian Trail up to the summit.
4. After your hike, relax at the lodge or in one of the park’s many shelters.
5. If you’re looking for a beautiful view, try to catch a glimpse of the park’s spectacular mountains from the lodge.
Taking a scenic drive on the Apache Trail
One way to enjoy the fall season in Mesa is to take a scenic drive on the Apache Trail. The Apache Trail runs between Painted Rock National Monument and the White Sands National Monument and is a great way to see the variety of desert landscapes in the area. Here are 5 fun things to do on the Apache Trail:
1. Drive through Painted Rock National Monument. This scenic area is full of red rock formations and is a great place to take a break from the road.
2. Drive through White Sands National Monument. This area is home to some of the world’s biggest sand dunes.
3. Visit the lakes at Fort Huachuca. This military installation has a number of lakes that are great for swimming and fishing.
4. Stop at a Native American reservation along the way. This is a great chance to see some of Mesa’s indigenous communities.
5. Take in the views from the summit of Mount Graham. This is a popular spot to see the desert landscape.
Going apple picking at Schnepf Farms
If you’re looking for a fall activity that is both fun and informative, apple picking at Schnepf Farms is definitely a great option. Here are 5 fun things to do at the farm this season:
1) Take a wagon ride around the farm. The farm offers a variety of apple varieties to choose from, and the horses are sure to make you smile. 2) Visit the apple cider mill. Can’t decide what to make with all your apples? Make some apple cider yourself! 3) Pick your own apples. No need to go anywhere else, you can pick your own apples right at the farm. 4) Have a picnic in the hayfield. If you’re feeling artsy, bring a picnic lunch and make some apple cider donuts or apple pies. 5) Take a hayride. If you’re feeling energetic, take a hayride around the farm. There’s no better way to get your adrenaline pumping than by jumping off of the hayride into the apple trees!
Visiting the Mesa Arts Center
The Mesa Arts Center is a wonderful place to spend a fall day. Here are 8 fun things to do there:
- Grab a bite at the classy restaurant, The Palm.
- See a play. The Mesa Arts Center has a broad range of shows, from Broadway classics to new works.
- Enjoy a festival. The Mesa Arts Center has a number of fall festivals, including a wine and food festival, a fall crafts festival, and a special Halloween festival.
- Shop. The Mesa Arts Center has a wide variety of shops, from boutiques to specialty stores.
- Get lost. The Mesa Arts Center has a number of galleries, both large and small, and there’s no wrong way to explore them.
- Listen to music. The Mesa Arts Center has a wide variety of music venues, both large and small, from which to listen to your favorite tunes.
- Play. The Mesa Arts Center has a large number of activities for children and adults, from yoga classes to plays.
- Stay a while. The Mesa Arts Center has a number of venues in which to spend a rainy day, from the art gallery to the drama theatre.
Exploring the Desert Botanical Garden
The Desert Botanical Garden is one of the top tourist destinations in the Phoenix area this fall. Here are 8 fun things to do at the garden this year:
1. Visit the gardens’ beautiful butterfly garden. It’s a great place to see a variety of butterfly species, and the garden is open until 9 p.m. on weekdays and until 7 p.m. on weekends.
2. Walk among the cactus plants. The garden has more than 2,000 cacti, and you can explore their shapes and sizes.
3. Take a nature walk. The garden has a variety of trails perfect for exploring, and you can find plenty of wildlife, including rabbits, opossums, and wild turkeys.
4. Visit the orchid garden. There are more than 3,000 varieties of orchids in the garden, and the flowers are usually in bloom from mid-October to mid-December.
5. Have a picnic in the garden. There are plenty of picnic areas throughout the garden, and the food is usually free.
6. Visit the gift shop. The gift shop has a variety of souvenirs, including t-shirts, keychains, and garden mugs.
7. Watch a movie in the garden’s theater. The theater usually shows family-friendly movies during the weekdays, and there’s usually a different movie playing every night on weekends.
8. Visit the children’s garden. The garden has a variety of interactive exhibits and a playground for the kids.
here are 5 fun things to do in Mesa this fall: visit the Mesa Arts Center, go hiking at Usery Mountain Park, spend a day at the Arizona Renaissance Festival, play a round of golf at Longbow Golf Club, and explore the Mesa Grande ruins. So get out there and enjoy all that Mesa has to offer this fall!