If you’re one of the millions of people who have signed up for Coursera, you may be wondering how to cancel your subscription. Here are three easy steps. First, go to the Coursera website and log in. Next, click on the “Account” tab, then scroll down to the “Membership and Billing” section. Finally, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How to Cancel Subscription in Coursera – COURSERA App
How to cancel your Coursera subscription
If you’ve decided that you don’t want to continue your Coursera subscription, here are three easy steps to cancelling it.
What to do before cancelling your Coursera subscription
Dear Coursera user,
Before cancelling your subscription, it is important to take some steps to avoid losing any data or content. Here are 3 steps to follow:
1. Log in to your account and click on the My Courses tab.
- Find the course you want to cancel and click on the Course Detail link next to it.
- On the Course Detail page, under the My Subscriptions heading, click on the Cancel Subscription link.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the Confirm button.
- Finally, make sure to delete any course materials you have downloaded from Coursera.
Thank you for being a Coursera user. We hope that you have enjoyed learning from our courses. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to keep in mind after cancelling your Coursera subscription
Most people know that they can cancel their subscription to Coursera at any time. However, there are a few things to keep in mind after cancelling your subscription.
1. Make sure that you have cancelled your subscription through Coursera’s website. If you have cancelled your subscription through your course provider, be sure to contact them to ensure that your cancellation is processed.
2. If you have cancelled your subscription, do not attempt to access any of your courses or materials. Coursera will not process any refunds if you access any of your courses after cancelling your subscription.
3. If you have any questions about cancelling your subscription, please feel free to contact Coursera Customer Support.
4. Finally, be sure to save any course materials that you have downloaded before cancelling your subscription. You may be able to access these materials after cancelling your subscription, but Coursera will not process any refunds if you access these materials.
if you’re interested in cancelling your Coursera subscription, follow these three steps. First, log into your account and click on the billing tab. Second, find the cancel button and click it. Finally, follow the instructions on the screen. It’s that simple!