If you’re not interested in receiving monthly selections from Book of the Month, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how:
First, log in to your account on the Book of the Month website.
Next, click on the “Member Profile” link, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Then, scroll down to the “Subscription” section and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Finally, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel Subscription” button again.
Once you’ve followed these steps, your Book of the Month subscription will be canceled.
Book of the Month | I’ve Cancelled my Subscription
How to cancel your Book of the Month subscription
What you need to know before you cancel
The canceling process step
When you subscribe to Book of the Month, you’re committing to reading a book every month. But sometimes life gets in the way and you decide you don’t have time to read a book. There are three steps you need to follow to cancel your subscription.
1. Go to the Book of the Month website and sign in.
2. On the My Subscriptions page, click the blue Cancel My Subscription button.
3. Read the cancellation policy and then click the blue Submit button.
4. Once you’ve submitted your cancellation, Book of the Month will send you a confirmation email.
5. It’s now safe to delete your account and all of the books you’ve read!
Canceling your Book of the Month subscription is easy, and it’s always a good idea to have a backup plan in case something unexpected comes up. By following these steps, you’ll be sure to cancel your subscription without any problems.
Canceling your Book of the Month subscription can be a lot easier than you think. Here are 3 simple steps to follow:
- Log into your account.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Your Subscriptions.”
- Find the book you want to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Provide your confirmation email and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Thank the Book of the Month team for providing the subscription and enjoy your free book!
FAQs about canceling your Book of the Month subscription
Alternatives to Book of the Month
Are there any alternatives to Book of the Month if I want to cancel my subscription?
Yes, there are a few alternatives to Book of the Month if you want to cancel your subscription. One option is to try a different book club subscription service. Another option is to read one book each month from your book club’s selection rather than subscribing to a subscription service. Finally, you can use your subscription to borrow books from the library instead.
here are the three steps to canceling your Book of the Month subscription:
1) Call customer service at 1 (888) 730-1660
2) Give them your account number
3) Say you want to cancel
It’s that easy! So if you’re not happy with your current selection, or if you’re just ready to move on, don’t hesitate to cancel your Book of the Month subscription.