April 28 is a special day for many celebrities. Here are 10 of them: George Clooney, Rachel McAdams, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Aaron Paul, Zooey Deschanel, Christina Ricci, Charlize Theron, and John Krasinski.
Celebrity birthdays: April 28
On April 28th, 2018, 10 celebrities were born. These celebrities have interesting birthdays that we wanted to share with you. Some of these celebrities are well-known, while some you may not be so familiar with. Let’s take a look at who was born on April 28th, 2018.
1. Beyoncé Knowles was born on April 28th, 1981 in Houston, Texas. She is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is most famous for being the lead singer and main songwriter for the American R&B group Destiny’s Child.
2. James Arthur was born on April 28th, 1990 in London, England. He is an English singer and songwriter. He rose to fame in 2013 with the release of his debut single “You’re Nobody ‘Till Somebody Loves You”.
3. Ariana Grande was born on April 28th, 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida. She is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Her first single “One Last Time” reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
4. Jennifer Lopez was born on April 28th, 1969 in New York City. She is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and producer. She is most well-known for her work as an American recording artist and actress in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
5. Kim Kardashian was born on April 28th, 1980 in Los Angeles, California. She is an American businesswoman, television personality, and socialite. She is best known for her reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
6. Justin Bieber was born on April 28th, 1994 in
Drake is one of the most popular singers of our time. He’s had several number one singles and has won several awards. Drake was born on April 28th, 1987. Here are 10 celebrities with April 28 birthdays.
Who is Jack Nicholson? For many, the iconic actor is known for his roles in movies such as “As Good as It Gets,” “The Shining,” and “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.” Nicholson was born on April 28, 1937, in Neptune City, New Jersey. He is also known for his work on Broadway, where he has won two Tony Awards and three Golden Globe Awards. Nicholson has been married to actress Anne Bancroft since 1969.
Scarlett Johansson is a Hollywood actress and singer. Born on April 28, 1984, in New York City, she began her acting career at the age of nine, appearing in the television series “The West Wing” and “Ghost Whisperer.” Johansson went on to appear in such films as “Lost in Translation,” “The Prestige,” “Match Point,” “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “A Beautiful Mind.” She has also released several albums, including “Anywhere I Lay My Head” and “I Lost My Heart to aBoy.” Johansson is married to Ryan Reynolds, with whom she has a daughter, Rose.
Uma Thurman was born on April 28th. She is an actress and model. Thurman has appeared in many films and television shows. Thurman is best known for her roles in Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, and The English Patient. Thurman is also a director and producer. Thurman has been married to actor Ethan Hawke since 1998.
Penelope Cruz, born on April 28, 1972, is a Spanish actress. Cruz is probably best known for her roles in V for Vendetta (2005), Don Juan DeMarco (1997), and Brokeback Mountain (2005). Cruz has also appeared in a number of successful films, including Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006), The Impossible (2012), and War and Peace (2008). Cruz was married to Javier Bardem from 2000 to 2011.
Cameron Diaz is one of the most popular actresses in Hollywood, and she has a very special birthday on April 28. Here are 10 other celebrities with the same birthdate:
1. Drew Barrymore
- Reese Witherspoon
- Jennifer Aniston
- Mila Kunis
- Zooey Deschanel
- Emily Blunt
- Kristen Stewart
- Anne Hathaway
if you were born on April 28, you share a birthday with some pretty amazing people! Be sure to celebrate your special day with all of your friends and loved ones. And don’t forget to enjoy your birthday cake!